Similar items in stock
Lifetime Helicopter Teeter Totter
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Put the kids in the pilot seat with a helicopter teeter-totter. Constructed of weather- and rust-resistant, powder-coated steel, the helicopter is UV-protected to retain less heat and maintain color. This durable seesaw comes complete with a two-seat cockpit and dual jumper seats, as well as an interactive dashboard, steering wheel and gauges. All that's left to add is an active imagination.
Lifetime Helicopter Teeter-Totter:
- Seats up to 4 kids at once
- Double teeter-totter
- Interactive flight features
- Spinning foam rotor and tail
- 2-seat cockpit and dual jumper seats
- Up, down and side-to-side seesaw movements
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel construction
- Weather-resistant — will not crack, warp, rot or splinter
- UV-resistant to retain less heat and maintains color
- Seesaw weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- Easy to move around the yard
|Manufacturer Part Number:||90045|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No , I was told they would not . Took my granddaughter and I , 4 hours to put it together , steps were easy to follow .by babr5/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know, my hubby and I worked together and had it done in two evenings. The instructions were good and all you need is to follow them.by kantcook11/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ages are three and up but I had my 2 yo on it and he loves it.....during the construction you have an option for seat height (about a 1.5 inch difference) that you can select....I have mine on the tallest height because I also have a 7yo and my 2 yo is fine on it.by DannyinTX12/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says it will hold up to 400 pounds and 4 children ages 3 to 10. We have played on it with an average size adult and 3 children, aged 3, 6 & 8. It is very sturdy and well built.by Inotnamgirb10/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?