I bought this box to store my BBQ items such as charcoal, Propane Tank and other items. It was easy to assemble, especially with correlating videos for each step in the process. It looks like it will last a "lifetime". We are very pleased with the quality of this item.
Lifetime 80 Gallon Heavy-Duty Deck Box, Beige
Arrives by Tue, Oct 6
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
- Controlled Spring-Hinge Lid - Won?t slam shut - Lid is lockable.
- Large Interior Capacity - 80 gallon capacity.
- Molded Handles - Moves easily to desired location.
- Strong and Durable - Rigid, dual-wall, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) construction. Can be used as a bench.
- Weather-Proof Construction UV-protected panels and lid, and water-resistant seal helps keep interior dry.
- Weather-Resistant Steel Hinges - Lid made to open greater than 90°.
About This Item
Lifetime 80 Gallon Heavy-Duty Outdoor Storage Deck Box Features:
- Strong and durable: Rigid, dual-wall, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) construction, can be used as a bench
- Controlled spring-hinge lid: Won?t slam shut, lid is lockable
- Weather-resistant steel hinges: Lid made to open greater than 90°
- Weather-proof construction: UV-protected panels and lid and water-resistant seal helps keep interior dry
- Molded handles: Moves easily to desired location
- Large interior capacity: 80 Gallon capacity
- Exterior Material: Plastic
- Finish: Desert Sand
- Handles: Yes
- Exterior dimensions: 39" L
- Diagonal length (across box): 41.7"
- Overall Product Weight: 37.2 lbs
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 26"
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 39"
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 24"
proposition 65 reasons:This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause: cancer.
CA PROP. 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Components
|Manufacturer Part Number|
You are viewing
Lifetime Outdoor Storage 80 Gallon Deck Box
See manufacturer warranty for warranty length.
|USA or Imported|
Excellent Deck Box
Great Storage for Outdoors
We bought this storage for our balcony to store our inflatable kayak. Not only does it fit our 14 ft kayak (rolled up) but all of the accessories and it room to spare. It took about 30 minutes to assemble and the instructions were very simple. I am very pleased with this purchase.
Excellent Product & Customer Service!!
I bought a deck box a couple of years ago. It has held up very well. But, I keep my duck food & wild bird food in it. Evidently, the squirrels (or rats) figured out where the food was & chewed all around the lid trying to get into it. They didn't get in, but they chewed through the part with the hole in it that I used to keep the lock on it. I contacted the company asking if I could purchase just another lid for it. Brenna(Customer service) emailed me back & said they would send me a new replacement lid - at NO CHARGE! She said because there was a delay in getting right back to me - because of Covid - that they would send me one for FREE! Which they did - didn't even have to pay shipping!! GREAT PRODUCT & UNBEATABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
The product is of great quality and easy to assemble from the thorough directions. It is the second one I have purchased for storage. Order was processed quickly and shipped promptly as promised.
REALLY nice box. Great company!
I bought this box, took it home, assembled it, but when it came time to put the lid on, I found that it had a hole in it. This happened at the store. Lifetime is sending me a new lid, even thought this was no fault of theirs. What a wonderful surprise!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question