Check out these related products
- $22.87 List price $34.95Save $12.08
- $53.49 List price $59.95Save $6.46
- $17.07 List price $23.95Save $6.88
- $21.87 List price $27.95Save $6.08
- $21.23 List price $26.95Save $5.72
- $11.30 List price $14.95Save $3.65
- $15.87 List price $17.95Save $2.08
- $15.96 List price $19.95Save $3.99
- $11.04 List price $13.95Save $2.91
- $35.29 List price $39.95Save $4.66
- $9.16 List price $15.95Save $6.79
Consider these popular products
- $18.51 List price $30.00Save $11.49
- $11.55 List price $17.00Save $5.45
- $12.84 List price $17.95Save $5.11
- $11.53 List price $15.00Save $3.47
- $13.46 Was $14.48Save $1.02
- $11.29 List price $16.99Save $5.70
- $11.19 List price $16.00Save $4.81
- $7.19 List price $8.99Save $1.80
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Trafalgar Square, 2013, ISBN13 9780752489964, ISBN10 0752489968
On March 21, 1918, the 29th and 3rd Casualty Clearing Stations RAMC were encamped at Grevillers, just behind the front line, when Germany launched its final, massive offensive. These Field Hospitals were the lifeline to the rear for the unabated deluge of wounded which soon overwhelmed both units. All wards were full and operating theaters were working round the clock to deal with the endless queues for amputations and major surgery. In the words of Major-General von Bertele in his foreword: "that casualty care should be managed on such a scale and at such a pace leaves the reader open mouthed." "Lifeline" is a touching record of the care provided by an often exhausted but dedicated medical and nursing staff and the bravery and spirit of their patients as the hospitals, always under intense pressure, moved back and forth with the changing positions of the line during the last months of the war.
|Number of Pages:||175|
|Author:||Gordon, Iain , Von Bertele, M. J.|
|Publication Date:||April, 2013|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 9.50 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.