Life by Jockey Men's Bikini Briefs, 5-Pack
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Rollbackfrom $6.00
- Rollbackfrom $7.84
- Rollbackfrom $5.00
- from $8.39
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Update your wardrobe basics with the Life by Jockey Men's Bikini Briefs. They're made of 100 percent, breathable cotton that's combed and ring-spun for an incredibly soft product that's durable too. The self-fabric leg design means there's no transitional seam. Along with a lay-flat waistband, this ensures optimal comfort all day long. The stretchy knit fabric conforms to your body for a precise fit and no ride-up. Moreover, these men's low-rise briefs offer a modern silhouette that's a simple and stylish addition to an everyday wardrobe. Wear it with whatever bottoms suit your day, from track pants to formal suiting. These men's cotton briefs come in a convenient 5-pack, and each package features a variety of contemporary colors, giving you a different look each day.
Life by Jockey Men's Bikini Briefs:
- 100 percent cotton
- 100 percent combed and ring-spun
- Long-lasting cotton with freedom to move
- Soft and durable
- Self-fabric leg design and lay-flat waist binding
- Legs and seat form to your body, preventing ride-up
- Long-life guarantee
- Machine-wash cold
- Men's cotton briefs in a convenient 5-pack
See all underwear on Walmart.com.
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine wash warm. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry medium. Do not iron.
Explore this item
|Color:||Assorted , Other|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.50 x 2.00 x 10.00 Inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0863-009|
|Brand:||Life by Jockey|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|S||34 – 36||28 – 30||14¾||32¼|
|M||38 – 40||32 – 34||15¾||33|
|L||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||33¾|
|XL||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||34½|
|2XL||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||35¼|
|3XL||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||36½|
|4XL||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||37¼|
|5XL||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||38½|
|LT||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||36½|
|XLT||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||37¼|
|2XLT||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||38|
|3XLT||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||38¾|
|4XLT||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||39¼|
|5XLT||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||40|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Pouch area is single layer of fabric. Great breathability for runningby Runner046/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure of the "sidewind" description, but I can say that they are double layer (as far as I can determine). I prefer the smaller size for obvious reasons, so my advice is to gauge your husbands "pocket" to estimate the comfort level of the underwear. That may address the "sidewind" concern you brought up. Hope this help some. You may certainly submit additional concerns and I will try to address them. I am not afraid to talk about it.by Alan7/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the thorobred brand i got was one layer all the way around. i just got them so i'm not sure how fast they wear out but they are super comfy. They are snug so there's not really room to sidewind. i think your man would really like them!by bikiniboy3/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its one layer, not double fronted as some are, or have a sown in seam down the middle, But on the seat end is sown together near the bottom. They wear great! i worn for 6 years and have no complaints and have a full wardrobe of them. the sides do not wind up turning into a string bikini. your husband will like these. they do run a lil small from what i hear. for me perfect but you may want to go up a size for him possibly. I wear a small and am a 28 waist.by skinnyguy254/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Single layer but does wear well. I haven't had any problems with sidewinding.by miker19594/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is all one layer--no reinforcement--no-fly briefs.by YouMakeNicknamesHard4/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bikini design: the waist band sits lower on your abdomen then high rise brief. Both material design is smooth and silky feeling (double layer). The high rise brief has stitching in the "pocket", but that is not noticeable when wearing. Both are very comfortable throughout the day. I just prefer the snugness of the bikini. It's weird, but I don't even notice that I have them on. I plan on purchasing more, when there is a sale (I missed the 3 dollar off sale by a week, rats!)by Alan9/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i have only gotten the bikini briefs but from the picture it looks like the low rise briefs have significantly more material in the band. i recommend the bikinis of course!by bikiniboy6/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?