Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make a healthy tasting dish with Libby's Corn, which comes in a 4-count of 15 oz cans. It is made from tender ears picked at the peak of ripeness for the freshest taste. This whole kernel corn can be eaten alone as a side dish or added to your favorite recipes.
Libby's Whole Kernel Sweet Corn:
- Canned sweet corn made with farm fresh goodness
- 15-oz cans
- 4 cans per pack
Ingredients: Corn, Water, Salt.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number:||63647|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 4.44 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||15|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1.5 G||2|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 200 Mg||8|
|Potassium 160 Mg||5|
|Total Carbohydrate 9 G||3|
|Dietary Fiber 2 G||8|
|Sugars 7 G|
|Protein 2 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby jody11/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they aren't pop top cans.by Melwinkie10/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry, no they are not pop top cansby bea21719/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no you have to use a can opnerby mamacaz7/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We purchased quite a bit of Libbys whole kernel corn to put into food boxes for the less fortunate.by Pinkmist7/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you will need a can opener.by Katie9/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. These are not pop top cans. You need to use a can opener.by mvwhalley2/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, Mike, it is not organic. It's under 3 dollars for 4 cans of GMO, pesticide sprayed, chemically fertilized, corn. I buy organic bananas, b/c I can afford them...lettuce and cereal and tomato sauce too. But, I can't afford to buy everything organic though...so I'm buying this. I'm also buying the sweet peas, green beans and any other 4 pack I can get for under 3 dollars. Hope this helps...by audchild10/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $3.98 Was $4.38Save $0.40