Similar items in stock
Libby's Classic Pumpkin Bread Kit with Icing 56.1 oz. Box
Customers also viewed these products
- $2.69 Was $2.84Save $0.15
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This traditional pumpkin bread is moist and delicious.
A holiday traditionMoist and deliciousEasy steps, great results
Warning Text: Do not consume raw batter. Not ready to eat.
Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Libby's Pumpkin, White Icing (Powdered Sugar [Sugar, Cornstarch], Corn Syrup, Water, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Agar, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Pectin, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Mono and Diglycerides), 2% or Less of Spices, Baking Soda, Salt.
Instructions: You will add:4 large eggs; 1 cup water*; cup vegetable oil.Instructions:1) Preheat oven to 350F. Grease pan(s) (see chart on side).2) Combine eggs, water, oil and Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin in large bowl. Mix until well blended. Add Bread Mix. Stir just until moistened. Variation: Stir in 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries, chopped nuts, finely chopped apple or raisins with Bread Mix.3) Pour batter into prepared pan(s). Bake as directed or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.4) Cool in pan(s) on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Drizzle icing over cooled bread(s).High Altitude Baking (3,500 to 6,000 ft.): Add an additional cup water. Bake as directed.*May substitute apple or orange juice for water.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||56.1 oz (3 lb 8.1 oz) 1.59 kg|
|Recommended Use:||Recipe: Pumpkin Streusel Muffins.|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains wheat ingredients.|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||30741|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.00 x 7.75 x 7.50 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||5|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0.0 Grams||0.0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||5|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||12|
|Sodium 320 Mg||13|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.0 Grams||9.0|
|Dietary Fiber 1 G||4|
|Sugars 28 G|
|Protein 1.0 Grams|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. HELP, READY TO MIX UP THE 2 LOAF PUMPKIN BREAD MIX. MY HUSBAND THREW MY BOX AWAY,HOW MUCH WATER AND OIL .
- The kit only comes with one can, but makes 2 loaves of bread when baking it. I prefer to use a bunt pan unless I am making this as a gift.by Julybrat3/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I cup water 1/2 cup oil 4 eggs I found it cooks better if I make 3 loaves or 6 mini loaves. When I made 2 it did not want to cook in the middle and overcooked on the edges.by PattiV10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am assuming you have already completed preparing this product. FYI and anyone else, the package states to add '4 large eggs, 1 cup water, 1/2 cup vegetable oil'. Optional ingredients may be added such as nuts (walnuts, pecans, etc), baking chips such as chocolate chips, etc. The best by date is approximately 1 year from purchase.by mrblueu2/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question! To make one batch (two-loaves), you will need 1 cup of water (can sub apple or orange juice) & ½ cup of veggie oil. Please reach out to us @ 800-854-0374 and we can help ensure that this turns out to be the best batch of LIBBY’S Pumpkin Bread ever!by LibbysExpert2/1/2015Written by a verified representative from LibbysExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, very easy to make.by Susi4/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the box, there is just one can of pumpkin which is combined with oil, eggs and water, then the bread mix is stirred in. The batter can be poured into choice of pans as described on side of box. Very easy.by Gardener1/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For best results with this kit, we recommend only preparing one batch at a time using the instructions on the back of the box.by LibbysExpert5/6/2016Written by a verified representative from LibbysExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes as far as I can find on boxby jonathan12/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this item is made in the US.by CommunityAnswer11/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for the question, Chris! Many of our baking labels proudly state "Made in USA" on the label, or the packages may just say "Distributed by Nestlè USA, INC. Solon, Ohio". Any of our baking products that are not made in the USA will always state on the packaging: "Product of" and then the name of the country it was made in. All packaging will state that brand names are trademarks of our world headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland. Happy baking!by LibbysExpert11/7/2015Written by a verified representative from LibbysExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?