Check out these related products
- $307.97 List price $402.99Save $95.02
- Reduced Price$399.99 List price $499.99Save $100.00
- Reduced Price$356.68 List price $562.18Save $205.50
- Reduced Price$316.38 List price $501.88Save $185.50
- $338.93 List price $399.96Save $61.03
- Reduced Price$138.15 List price $229.99Save $91.84
- Reduced Price$277.00 List price $325.00Save $48.00
- Reduced Price$389.00 List price $449.00Save $60.00
- Reduced Price$218.67 List price $333.60Save $114.93
- Reduced Price$158.94
- Reduced Price$239.99 List price $311.99Save $72.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Leupold 115388 Mark AR MOD 1 1.5-4x20mm Riflescope helps hunters get more accurate shots over long distances and in demanding conditions. Compatible with an MSR/AR or bolt-action rifle, it shows targets in 1.5x or 3.9x magnification. A wide linear field of view allows for seeing both targets and their surroundings. A Multicoat 4 finish offers durability and protection while second-generation Argon/Krypton waterproofing makes this tactical riflescope safe to use in the rain or the fog. It can be adjusted to allow for different elevations and windage, ensuring accuracy from any vantage point. The dials are clearly marked for easy and precise adjustments. Weighing only 9.6 ounces, the Leupold riflescope is light and attaches to a rifle without making it significantly heavier. It also features optional daylight-visible green FireDot illumination.
Leupold 115388 Mark AR MOD 1 1.5-4x20mm Riflescope:
- Duplex tactical riflescope
- Mark AR MOD 1 P5 dial
- Multicoat 4
- 2nd-generation Argon/Krypton waterproofing
- Tactile power selector
- 1" maintube
- Actual magnification: low: 1.5x; high: 3.9x
- Linear field of view (ft/100 yds): low: 73'; high: 29.3'
- Eye relief: low: 4.1"; high: 3.7"
- Weight: 9.6 oz
- Objective clear aperture: 20mm
- Elevation adjustment range: 125 moa
- Windage adjustment range: 125 moa
|Magnification:||Medium (approx. 3X - 16X)|
|Fabric Content:||0.0% n/a|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||115388|
|Features:||Mark AR MOD 1 1.5-4x20mm P5 Matte Duplex|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.00 x 3.30 x 2.80 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Mark AR MOD1 right out of the box has adjustment dials that are Calibrated to a .223 load. The dials are designed so that at any time, you may work with the manufacture of the scope to order a replacment dial specificly for a .308 load. The basic information you will need to provide is; 1. Caliber 2. Bullet weight (in grains) 3. Muzzle Velocity of the specific round you are using 4. Ballistic Coefficient (available from the ammunition manufacturer) Additional information such as altitude and average temperature that you plan on using your equipment in just makes the end result that much more accurate. Regards and happy shooting.by LeupoldExpert5/26/2016Written by a verified representative from LeupoldExpertWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $227.04 Was $239.94Save $12.90
- Rollback$149.99 Was $166.53Save $16.54