The YogaBook shines with Lenovo's familiar, awesome construction and innovation with the keyboard. Not only are their laptop keyboards innovative, but the keyboard on this is reinvention of the wheel! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
- Screen Size10.1"
- Operating SystemAndroid
- Memory Capacity4
- Resolution1920 x 1200
- RAM Memory4 GB
- Assembled Product Weight2.0
About This Item
- Note Saver & Real Pen Stylus With Real Ink ? the New, Natural Way to Take Notes. Write in ink on paper with the Real Pen, and let the Yoga Book seamlessly digitize your notes. Edit, organize, merge, and share your notes in a second. Use the included Book Pad clipboard to magnetize your papers and easily keep them in place. Do it while looking at your screen and seeing your notes being digitized before your eyes, or using the Lenovo NoteSaver application to use your Yoga Book as a smart paper pad?folded open for the most natural way to take notes. Now you?ll never lose track of your ideas and inspirations.
- On-Demand Halo Keyboard with Haptic Feedback When you want to get serious work done, just open the Yoga Book in Type Mode. The easy-to-use Halo keyboard shows up on demand?only when you need it. The software-optimized keyboard auto-completes and auto-corrects as you type?letting you work quickly and accurately. Its haptic feedback (a slight vibration when you press a touchscreen button) and keyboard shortcuts provide an experience that?s like using a real keyboard, bringing the best of software and hardware into the smartest and thinnest keyboard yet. Bring your keyboard with you anywhere without feeling the weight.
- Draw Like a Real Pro with Real Pen When artistic inspiration strikes, Yoga Book has you covered. When the keyboard is turned off, the included Create Pad and Real Pen give you the precision and control you expect from a traditional pen on paper. The Real Pen detects 2,048 levels of pressure?capturing subtle nuances of every stroke. No need to worry about batteries; the Real Pen works without ever needing a charge. You can be even more creative by using two hands: one on the screen to select tools, pan, and pinch-to-zoom, while the other hand uses the Real Pen to draw on the Create Pad.
- Slim and Light, with All-Day Battery Life Only 0.16 in (4.05 mm) thin when opened, weighing just 1.5 lbs (690 g), with up to 13 hours of use on a single charge, the Yoga Book allows you to use your creativity wherever you are. Its awesome-looking design is crafted with a premium high-quality alloy of Aluminum and Magnesium. Choose Gunmetal Grey or Champagne Gold. Expect to turn heads when you unpack your Yoga Book.
- Multitask Effortlessly We?ve customized the version of Android on Yoga Book to make it easier than ever to get things done. Multitasking on Android? We made it happen. With Book UI, you can run multiple apps at once, stay organized with a taskbar, and drag and drop text from one app to another. With optimized support for the built-in touchpad and Halo keyboard, using Android for work is now as effortless as you have always wished it to be. Boost your productivity? you?ll be amazed at what you can do.
- Choose a Mode to Match Your Needs With a hinge that opens 360º, the Yoga Book can be used in 4 modes to fit your lifestyle: lay-flat Create Mode for drawing and taking notes, Browse Mode as a compact 10.1? tablet, Watch Mode for entertainment, and Type Mode as a productive laptop. Make no mistake ? Yoga Book has what it takes under the hood to keep up with the demands of your busy life.
- Enjoy Cinema-Level Sound and Video Not only is the Yoga book great to create, it?s great to watch. With access to Google Play and your favorite Android apps, this 2-in-1 tablet features a bright 10.1? Full-HD display and Dolby Atmos speakers give you an immersive, cinematic sound?putting you at the center of the action. Relax and enjoy binge-watching.
- Speed Through Your Day Intel Atom processors give you advanced technology and processing capabilities packed onto an ultrathin and lightweight chip that is more energy efficient?perfect for keeping mobile devices going as long as you do.
- What's in the Box? - 1 Yoga Book - 1 Real Pen - 1 Book Pad (with 15 pages) - 3 Real Pen Ink Refills
- Intel Atom x5-Z8550 Processor (2.40GHz 2MB)
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
|Hard Drive Capacity|
|Processor Core Type|
|Laptop Computer Type|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
You are viewing
Lenovo Yoga Book YB1-X91F 10.1" Atom x5 x5-Z8550 4GB LPDDR3 - 64GB Flash Memory Android 6.0 1920 x 1200 IPS Convertible 2 in 1 Notebook
|Quad-core (4 Core)|
|Lenovo Group Limited|
Better than any tablet on the market.
The most versatile tablet I've owned
I fell in love with the design of the Yoga Book just from video of CES last year, and now that I own one I'm even more of a fanatic over it. The most versatile tablet I've owned and the best tool to my artistic nature so far. I absolutely love the drawing surface and real pen and the pressure sensitivity is unreal. The halo keys are just a fantastic bonus. The response to typing I've had no problem with and the haptic feedback does really well to acknowledge that you're typing. For the fun side of things outside of drawing and typing on it, the FHD Screen is flawless and Madden looks great on it. A full on great all in one tablet, portable, thin and lightweight as any other I've seen. Fast, responsive and an awesome buy. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
The almighty Yoga Book!
The yoga book is a great product for the price, i love the way it folds so so smoothly yet doesn't fall down when i prop it up. The included pen is amazing because, you dont have to charge it! The touch screen is at the perfect level of responsive and sensitive. Personally i use this for art and i have never had a problem with it, smooth touch whenever I'm sketching, and smoother during coloring and lineart! The long battery makes it ideal for long trips and even just casual use. I very much recommend this and i can't way to see how lenovo advances this top notch technology in the near future. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Crazy thin and powerful!!!
I've had my Yoga Book for a few months now and find that I no longer need my laptop. The tasks that I once used a PC for are easier to accomplish on my Yoga. Battery life is great, processor is speedy and it's so light you hardly notice it's in your lap. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Great functionality and portability.
I bought this as a gift to my daughter for Christmas. She loves to draw and is getting ready for high school. She has made great use of the drawing capabilities using the pen where the keyboard is. She loves having digital copies of her art. Though she doesn't have a ton of productivity to accomplish now, it is definitely working for her day to day functions. This is handy for studying, research and writing up projects.
Perfect for everyday use
The book is great and easy to use I like the android operating system it does not charge well when using the core that does not come with it so if I lose that I would have to order another one I tried to charge it with a regular charger and at chargers super slow but the book itself is amazing exactly what I needed [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Great item and functional
Bought this over a week ago and look for reasons to use it when Im idle.
I've always been far more creative and productive with pen and paper yet I am addicted to my cell phone and tablet. This product has helped in so many ways. Ive been actually more productive with several projects as a busy mom, volunteer, returning to college student and household manager. The lenovo yoga book and its ability to be creative as well as use real pen to paper and not lose the notes has been life changing!
I also love the fact there are no keys on the keyboard so that when folded over for tablet its not annoying on the bottom. Love the halo except for size.
Physically its pretty and its weight and thickness is perfect. The screen brilliance is wonderful. Ease of use out of box easy peasy.
Negatives: I hope they do a 12" vs the current 10" as the keyboard could use some size increase. The screen too but it actually hasnt bothered me but the keyboard has been noticably small. Charging I do prefer the magnetic type like on the surface and feel it would be an improvement for speed of charging. Lastly the biggest negative is the pen NOT its usefulness as a real pen but rather the clunkiness of it all. One the need to change out constantly the tip for stylus vs real tip. Two no attachment for the pen magnetic /loop or otherwise. Three would prefer pen to be in color of the exterior of book as chose . Perhaps even offer it with 2 pens real and stylus. Lastly very few apps recognize the stylus pen when using it including Microsoft one note and some creative apps so that means I have to carry tips real pen and an extra stylus.
Add microsd as you will find yourself doing more on this great tool than expected.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question