The prices of 10 inch tablets were a surprise. My now discarded 10.3 cost nearly $1,000, but today similar tablets can be purchased for under $200. Plus, there seems to be hundreds of different brands, many appearing in pictures and specs to be identical devices, but with different names. So, I picked one, paying what seemed an average price at around $150.There were problems from the start. After a few weeks a stick the paperclip in the hole reset was needed to setup the device a second time. Then the OS capture of the external SD card as device storage failed, again locking the tablet. The final straw was wi-fi that wouldn't connect or stay connected. Back on the hunt, I remembered that for the last five before retirement an employer supplied Lenovo laptop was with me day, night and weekends. I did a lot of heavy lifting operational and financial analysis on those laptops, and they were rock solid for their purpose, driving multiple monitors both at work and home. So, I searched for, "Lenovo 10 inch tablet," and the top link was to the Tab M10 family of tablets. The 128GB PLUS version with 256GB SDXC slot, type C USB and metal case was the best value for under $300 and I placed the order. The M10 Plus has a nice weight and feel for holding. Two small brass contacts on the top of the tablet pair with a cover that has a magnetic switch which turns the tablet on when the cover is opened and off when closed! Very Nice Feature, that was found searching using the Lenovo ZA5T model number as part of the search. This tablet is highly recommended! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
- Screen Size10.3"
- Operating SystemAndroid Pie
- Resolution1920 x 1200
- RAM Memory2
- Assembled Product Weight1.01 lbs
- Assembled Product Length9.61"
About This Item
- Pick up a Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus (2nd Gen) and you’ll find it hard to put down. Its full metal body cover is seriously smooth, while maintaining an ultra-thin bezel that allows for a higher screen-to-display ratio. The result is a modern-looking tablet that everyone will want to use.
- The Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus (2nd Gen) has an impressive 10.3" display with wide-angle viewing, delivering picture-perfect visuals. Throw in seamless Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ octa-core processing and blazing-fast WiFi, and you've got one serious entertainment device, for home or on the go.
- The Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus (2nd Gen) excels at providing a premium audio experience. Its two side speakers, finely-tuned with Dolby Atmos®, make everything from music and games to videos and podcasts sound and feel out of this world.
- You can unlock your Tab M10 Plus (2nd Gen) with just a smile thanks to face recognition technology that sees you and knows you – it’s really that simple and secure.
- With Kids Mode, your young ones can enjoy fun, child-safe content. You can also manage what they view and for how long. Even be alerted if someone is not sitting up properly. What's more, the built-in eye-care protection technology helps to reduce the risk of eyestrain.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Customer reviews & ratings
Highly Recommend The Lenovo M10 Plus ZA5T
A great addition to my tech collection, the tablet has a lot of memory and a decent amount of RAM for the price I paid. I'm really happy with it! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
M10 Plus my review
Great Tablet! Perfect size and clear display, sound is great too. 4gb of ram perfect for multitasking and gaming. I like the blue light protection, great for long viewing like me i also used this for studying. It's metal frame so you feel the durability and sophisticated tab. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
They have best customer and best quality products.
this is good tablet with good price and quality for school. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Awesome tablet, would definitely recommend.
Really easy to download my apps from my phone. Start up those really fast. Great picture quality. Easy on the eyes for reading. My son likes to play games on it so it is also great for gaming. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
It’s a fast and responsive tablet. Bright colours with a crisp display. The sound is amazing and it is perfect for reading online textbooks for college. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Quality and value
Great tablet lots of speed and easy to use.geat screen. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
decent for the price
Would be nice if we could upgrade memory, and android would be the latest. Like phone if they come out old version but with android one you can always upgrade to latest OS. Now need to write custom roms. Also lenovo would save so much on software developing side going with android one. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Pretty good for the price
A little smaller than I thought. I was looking for the 4gb but it was unavailable at the time. Overall, it's running well with one app at a time. The build is beautiful and it is very light, but still rigid. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
A great tablet overall, but it's a bit sluggish. I only purchased it to be able to watch streaming services to keep me occupied during medical treatments, so it's not horrible. But if I were to use this for everyday/regular use, it would drive me nuts. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question