The user design and experience is amazing. The headset fits well and is very comfortable. The addition of earbuds instead of speakers was the correct decision. The wide field of view is just right and the screen resolution is above pixel detection. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Lenovo Mirage Solo
About This Item
- STANDALONE VR HEADSET: Stow away the phones, expensive PCs and cumbersome cables and just experience awesome VR--without the extra hassle.
- WITH WORLDSENSE, MOVE NATURALLY: Get up off your chair and truly explore your virtual world, free from external sensors. Duck, dodge, sidestep and leap, just like in real life!
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Lenovo Mirage Solo's engineered to be so comfortable, you?ll forget you were wearing it. Artfully weight-balanced and coated with breathable, thick padding, it's adjustable to your precise measurements. Mirage Solo sports a stand-out look that begs to be worn, while gesturing to the future. VR has never been so appealing.
- POWERFUL VR HARDWARE: With 4GB of RAM and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor engineered for lifelike VR, the Mirage Solo is the one device that pushes Daydream to its fullest potential. Debuting a blur-free, low-latency QHD IPS display and a 110? field of view, the Lenovo Mirage Solo delivers incredible VR sessions for the most demanding discoverers, offering up to 3 hours on a single charge.
- HIGH QUALITY, CURATED VR EXPERIENCES: Lenovo Mirage Solo puts Daydream VR?s hundreds of incredible experiences at your fingertips?including YouTube, Netflix and much more. And then it takes things to the next level. Access a whole new library of WorldSense-powered experiences, such as Blade Runner: Revelations, which lets you move about and interact with your environment as you search for clues to unravel a Replicant conspiracy.
proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals
No features description available
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
12.56 x 9.21 x 7.76 Inches
It's a work of technological art!
Fantastic SkyDiving Wildlife Intl SpaceStation exp
Felt like watching movies in Home theater, worked well with Netflix and YouTube; especially YouTube's watch with online friends feature was awesome! Fantastic Sky Diving, Wildlife and International Space Station 360 experience....more to explore
One word: WOW
when using this VR headset you really feel like you entered a whole new world. The quality is amazing and you just become enveloped with your new surroundings. The remote is easy to use and gives you so much added control. If you want to use VR, this is the gadget for you. I wrote this review for a contest
Amazing Virtual Reality Headset!
I've owned the Mirage Solo for about 2 weeks and I firmly believe it is the best mobile standalone virtual reality device available right now and worth every penny. Not only can the Mirage Solo play hundreds of VR apps available on Google's daydream store, it can also play movies, YouTube videos, Android apps, and even stream your PC Steam games and project them to make you feel like you're watching/playing inside a movie theater. The Mirage Solo is one of two standalone VR devices that currently offer positional tracking and the only one that partnered with Google for their WorldSense technology When you can move your head up, down, left, right, forward, and back the level of immersion increases tremendously. I originally bought this device for my office to view architecture, but I loved it so much I bought another one for personal use. There must be huge demand for this device because I ordered my 2nd Mirage Solo on May 18th, 2018 and the estimated ship date is July 2nd, 2018! Well worth the wait, but I hope they can deliver to me sooner.
Just got my VR headset.
Incredible VR graphics, 6 degrees is the greatest thing since VR started. Innovative and way ahead of the rest. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Great Quality VR
This VR headset is definitely worth the money. It has a variety of games. The best part is you can use it anywhere!
Great piece of VR technology!
Extremely light weight, and with the capability of holding a MicroSD card of up to 256GB, the Lenovo Mirage Solo is the perfect accessory for any gamer! The only complaint I have is that the battery life, on average, is 2.5 hours. I guess I will have to interact with the "real" world every now and then!
Great educational tool but not for home use
Mirage solo is a great device with a lot of cool features like extended vision, wide angles, camera along with the regular aspects of gaming and VR tools. It stands out in terms of its display quality and comfort. I personally feel its best case scenario will be for schools and institutes which want to explore the VR aspects. I would prefer Google Daydream for Home use purely because of a stark difference in price I wrote this reviw for contest
Fun and easy to use
The Lenovo Mirage Solo brings VR and gaming together nicely without the need for a phone. I played around with it for 15 to 20 mins and immediately was bought in. I loved the graphics and head movement recognition. It only gets 4 stars because the controller it comes with is a little finicky but all in all it was a lot of fun. I highly recommend it. I wrote this review for a contest.
The six degrees of freedom is nice without wires but there is not much else good to say about my experience with the Mirage Solo. To be fair, if the Oculus Go didn't exist... I would give this device an extra star, but for 200 fewer dollars you can get a device that can do almost the same thing.
The main problem is the "WorldSense" library is sparse, cartoony, and expensive. The screen looks great, but this thing just doesn't have the horses necessary to deliver an immersive, engaging experience. Aesthetically, it is a relatively bulky device but it's comfort level is acceptable.
In addition, there are UI problems... it requires you to add a payment method to even use the device, but when trying to do so... you will be left with nothing but frustration because I could never get the VISA or Paypal dialogs to function correctly. I ended up having to hard reset the device and login with a google account that already had a payment option setup.
In the end, the current iteration of this device will have a very hard time establishing itself in the emerging VR world. It's unfortunate, because I had high hopes.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question