Consider these popular products
- Rollback$139.00 Was $155.00Save $16.00
- Rollback$139.00 Was $155.00Save $16.00
- Rollback$299.00 Was $399.00Save $100.00
- Reduced Price$179.00 List price $199.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$379.00 Was $449.00Save $70.00
- Rollback$249.00 Was $299.00Save $50.00
- Rollback$149.00 Was $199.00Save $50.00
- Reduced Price
- Clearance$229.00 Was $399.00Save $170.00
- Rollback$469.00 Was $699.00Save $230.00
- $279.00 Was $305.00Save $26.00
Lenovo Black 15.6" ThinkPad Edge E530c 33662UU Laptop PC with Intel Core i3-2328M Processor and Windows 7 Professional
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Edge E530c 33662UU Lenovo Intel Core i3 Laptop is suitable for professionals and casual users who want a powerful computer that can accommodate their business and entertainment needs. This black 15.6" Lenovo Windows 7 Laptop, Professional with Windows 8 Pro Upgrade Option, features expandable SDRAM system memory that will allow you to surf the Web, conduct video conferences, perform basic photo editing, write documents and more. The 320GB hard drive provides plenty of room to store video, photos, music, documents and other files. The Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop PC with i3-2328M processor is powerful enough to handle a wide variety of memory-intensive software. The laptop includes a six-cell lithium-ion battery, three USB 3.0 ports and a USB 2.0 port.
Special Offer: Buy this Windows 7 PC and get Windows 8 Pro for $14.99. We've got you covered. Click HERE to learn more about Microsoft Windows 8 Pro & the upgrade program.
Lenovo 15.6" ThinkPad Edge E530c 33662UU Laptop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core i3-2328M processor
2.20GHz, 3MB Cache
- 2GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB)
Gives you the options for surfing, video conferencing, documents, basic photo editing and simple computer tasks
- 320GB SATA hard drive
Store 213,000 photos, 91,000 songs or 168 hours of HD video and more
- DVD+/-R/RW writer
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC
- 15.6" color LCD display
Intel HD 3000 Graphics with DDR3 SDRAM shared memory
- Built-in webcam
- 4-in-1 memory card reader
- 3 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x audio line-out, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x HDMI port
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 5.7 hours battery life
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Norton Internet Security 2012 (30 days of virus definitions)
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allows you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited warranty
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||Intel Core i3|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||320 GB|
|Display Technology:||LED Backlight, HD Display|
|Processor Speed:||2.20 GHz|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||16 GB|
|Connector Type:||1 x Aux Audio, 1 x DC-in, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 2.0, 3 x USB 3.0, 1 x VGA|
|Operating System:||Windows 7|
|Battery Life:||5 hours 42 minutes|
|Interface Type:||4 in 1 card reader 1 x (SD Memory Card), 1 x (MultiMediaCard), 1 x (SDHC), 1 x (SDXC)|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Compatible Devices:||SD , SDXC , SDHC , MultiMediaCard (MMC)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||33662UU|
|RAM Memory:||2 GB|
|Recordable Media Formats:||DVD±R/±RW|
|Accessories Included:||Power Cord , Battery|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.50 x 4.60 x 13.30 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Just another way to move the cursor around.by Brother19464/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- work like a mouse but for direction onlyby wing883/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The red dot is another way you can control the mouseby Moxard3/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In addition to the track pad on the unit you can also use the track button to move the curser. I appreciate it as a way to quickly track without removing my hand from the keyboard.by 64834JA2/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's another way to move the cursor.by WITraveler2/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The red dot in the middle of the keyboard is a pointer. It is used like the mouse, but it is there for those instances where you would prefer not to move your hands from the keyboard while typing. Under the space bar, in between the right-click and left-click butttons is a button that has the same effect of the left-click (select), which helps with the red dot for speed typers and business professionals. Hope this helps.by ALGriffith2/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a quick mouse for moving a cursor up, down, right, left, in addition to the touchpad.by Igor11112/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One Slot on the one I bought.by Brother19464/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are two slots for the ram cards, one is used by the 2gig card and the other is empty. You could add another or replace the existing and add.by 64834JA2/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The notebook comes with one stick of 2GB - 12800 SODimm with one slot open.by itcentral2/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It appears to be anti-glare.by WITraveler2/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does.by ALGriffith2/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?