Customers also considered
- $5.97 Was $6.97Save $1.00
- $3.13 Was $3.46Save $0.33
- $13.16 Was $13.87Save $0.71
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$24.79 List price $35.70Save $10.91
- Reduced Price$14.99
- Reduced Price$24.37 List price $37.74Save $13.37
- $17.99 List price $21.99Save $4.00
- Reduced Price$6.79 List price $9.95Save $3.16
- Reduced Price$22.03 List price $35.70Save $13.67
- Reduced Price$25.79
- $15.99 List price $16.99Save $1.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
12 OZ, Lemi Shine Dishwasher Detergent Additive, Super Concentrated, Removes Tough Hard Water Spots & Film For Sparkling Dishes & Glassware While Increasing The Performance & Life Of Automatic Dishwasher, Removes Lime, Calcium, Iron & Other Mineral Deposits & Stains, Cleans & Deodorizes Dishwashers, Plastic Bottle, 12 OZ Of Powder, Up To 18 Uses, Phosphate Free, Septic System Friendly.
Lemi Shine Detergent Booster, 12 oz:
- Formulated for all water types
- Phosphate free
- Septic system friendly
- Sparkling dishes and glassware
- Removes hard water spots and film
- Safe, Powerful, and Effective
Warning Text: Check manufacturers' suggested cleaning instructions on all dishwashersafe items. Not recommended for painted glassware, painted mugs,aluminum, enamel coated silverware or fine china. Do not use with non-stick coated cookware or removable stove top components. Do not mix withliquid bleach. If eye contact occurs, flush eyes with water. Ifswallowed, drink plenty Of water To dilute. If any irritation develops,contact your physician. Keep out Of reach Of children.
Ingredients: Made With: Real Fruit Acids, Natural Citrus Oils, Fragrance.
Instructions: Keep lid tight And store in a cool dry place. 1. using lemi shine thefirst time: run your dishwasher empty on the first use. Why? It isessential To first clean the machine that will clean your dishes &glassware. Lemi shine will remove hard water buildup From the internalcomponents Of your dishwasher. 1. unload dishwasher. 2. fill main washreceptacle Of dishwasher with lemi shine. 3. start the dishwasher asnormal. For excessive buildup, pause dishwasher mid-cycle And allow tosoak for 4-8 hours. Then, resume cycle as normal. 2. using lemi shineevery time: use lemi shine in every load To remove the toughest spots &film From your dishes & glassware while keeping your dishwashersparkling clean. 1. rinse And load all dishes & glassware. 2. fill mainwash receptacle with lemi shine.* 3. fill pre-wash receptacle with yourfavorite detergent.** (If only one receptacle is present, fill half withlemi shine And half with detergent or place detergent in bottom ofdishwasher. 4. start dishwasher.
|Capacity:||12 oz (340 g)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||22874|
|Features:||Up To 18 uses , Removes tough hard water spots And film , Septic system friendly , Phosphate free , Sparkling dishes And glassware|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.65 x 2.65 x 6.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I sure it would boost the handwashing dish soap as well but it might be a little acidic for your hands.by DebT6/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have never noticed a strange smell. Always smelled a little like lemonsby pat14/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it is has a 'lemony' smell definitely not foul...by fcrc3/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it isnt.by Janice2/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't smell any bad odor when using this product. Maybe your machine needs a good cleaning. If so, I highly recommend the LemiShine Machine Cleaner. Good products!by barleymow11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no....ours always smells clean and lemony.by Vegasscotts11/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Our product is made of 100% natural ingredients and should smell light and fresh, like lemons! Please feel free to contact our client services department at 1-888-336-2582.by Lemi Shine Customer Care1/4/2017Written by a verified representative from Lemi Shine Customer CareWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see why not! It works so well in the dishwasher that I would try it in the sink-water for dishes. In fact I used it to take chocolate from a spot on my white t-shirt. It did a pretty good job.by Toni2176/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure. May be harsh on skin. Go to Lemi Shine on line and ask them. They will answer you question quickly.by pat15/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't recommend.... as the product is listed as a concentrated dishwasher detergent additive...by fcrc3/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think you could use this product with dishwashing detergent, as it would probably kill the soap suds. It might be fine if you are rinsing in a separate sink of water.by shrelly12/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, Thank you for reaching out! While Lemi Shine is intended for auto dishwashers it certainly wont hurt anything to use the Lemi shine in a sink full of water creating a soaking solution for dishes, but please do follow caution instructions on label as you would for auto dishwasher.by Lemi Shine Customer Care11/12/2015Written by a verified representative from Lemi Shine Customer CareWas this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Lemi shine a very light lemony scent. It does not effect the normal scent your dishwasher would have using just dish washer detergent.by Brischelle3/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I add my Lemi Shine with the detergent in the main wash. It only takes about a Tbsp. of the LS to work.by shrelly1/4/2017Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This is a dishwasher detergent ADDITIVE TO STOP SPOTS. It is not a cleaner by itself.by K9doglover11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! What I do is fill pre-wash half way with powder detergent and fill main dispenser half with Limi Shine and half with detergent. It works perfectly. I haven't been able to find any other product that comes close to doing what Lemi Shine does. Try it, you'll love it!by Lovensunshine1/4/2017Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $5.52
- from $2.67
- $4.71 Was $4.97Save $0.26
- from $2.67
- $5.83 Was $6.98Save $1.15
- from $6.29
- from $2.67