Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$26.14 List price $33.59Save $7.45
- $2.07 List price $2.38Save $0.31
- Reduced Price$3.23 List price $4.19Save $0.96
- $16.28 Was $18.00Save $1.72
About this item
About this item
For more than 20 years, Leinenkugels Red Lager has been a staple in our family of beers, not to mention coolers across the country. Its smooth caramel flavor and spicy hop finish comes from a special blend of five different malts and American hops. When it comes to food, this is the beer that goes for the gusto. Pair it with robust Italian dishes like chicken Parmesan, lasagna or hearty minestrone soup.
- Leinenkugels Red Lager's smooth caramel flavor and spicy hop finish comes from a special blend of five different malts and American hops.
- Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Co., Inc., Chippewa Falls, WI
Ingredients: Water, Hops, Barley and Yeast
Explore this item
|Alcohol Content by Volume:||4.9% Alcohol by Volume.|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Sodium 8 Mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.2 Grams|
|Protein 1.4 Grams|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question