Check out these related products
- $170.45 List price $188.20Save $17.75
- $202.63 List price $225.00Save $22.37
- $69.39 List price $84.20Save $14.81
- $149.70 List price $166.20Save $16.50
- $191.49 List price $211.40Save $19.91
- $202.42 List price $236.60Save $34.18
- $113.95 List price $124.53Save $10.58
- $190.19 List price $200.20Save $10.01
- $200.29 List price $222.20Save $21.91
- $142.17 List price $171.00Save $28.83
- $118.68 List price $133.20Save $14.52
Consider these popular products
- $23.79 List price $34.99Save $11.20
- $26.26 List price $27.99Save $1.73
- $11.26 List price $15.95Save $4.69
- $16.41 Was $17.29Save $0.88
- $17.81 List price $27.99Save $10.18
- $16.09 List price $19.99Save $3.90
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Pearson College Div, 2013, ISBN13 9780132818377, ISBN10 013281837X
This complete guide to modern legal research offers a unique balance of traditional print research techniques with newer online methods. Throughout, ""LEGAL RESEARCH"" helps students fully understand the issues they are researching, so they can apply analytical thinking to achieve superior results. Students discover how laws are made, how to decide which law is applicable, how to read the law, how to search modern legal databases, and how to apply the law in a client's unique situation. The text offers insights for overcoming research obstacles, and provides many examples, figures, and reference checklists. Extensive pedagogical features include opening scenarios, lists of key terms, case excerpts, media and web resources, and many forms of practice, from Quick Check quizzes to detailed Research Assignments. The text also helps students link research to effective legal writing by presenting a full chapter on the writing process, from prewriting through proofreading.
|Number of Pages:||556|
|Author:||Myers, Kathryn L.|
|Publisher:||Pearson College Div|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.75 x 11.00 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.