Learning Resources Pretend & Play Cooking Set
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$28.96 List price $39.23Save $10.27
- Reduced Price$51.44 List price $79.11Save $27.67
- Reduced Price$24.36 List price $34.68Save $10.32
- Reduced Price$26.91 List price $37.28Save $10.37
- Reduced Pricefrom $1,475.56
- Reduced Pricefrom $2,413.60
- Reduced Pricefrom $4,723.81
- Reduced Price$845.65 List price $1382.40Save $536.75
- Reduced Price$862.36 List price $1334.81Save $472.45
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Spark imaginative play and inspire your little chef to cook up a good time with this Learning Resources Cooking Set. This bright, 10-piece set includes everything kids need to cook along with mom and dad. Designed for children ages 6 and up, it includes all of the staples that you would find in the kitchen including a pot, frying pan, a tea kettle and five utensils with easy-to-grip handles. This play cooking set has been awarded the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal.
Learning Resources Pretend & Play Cooking Set:
- Age range: 6 years and up
- Pretend cooking set awarded the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal
- Tea kettle
- Frying pan with lid
- 2-handled pot with lid
- 5 utensils with big, easy-to-grip handles
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Group:||Grade PreK+|
|Fabric Content:||100% NA|
|Age Range:||2 to 4 Years , 5 to 7 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5512021|
|Features:||rules & responsibilities|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.10 x 7.90 x 4.20 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This set is suitable for toddlers and older ages, too.by MrsH883/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is for age 3 plusby gonzogirl1111/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would definitely be better suited to a younger child. I would say 2-4 year olds max.by Coquette1/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is entertaining for older children as well. I had two children - ages 6 and 9 - have a wonderful time with this.by mamislade12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box shows ages 3+.by ArtemisHuntress11/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this would be good for a toddler but the size of the cooking set and utensils make it good for an older kid. They can take them outside and play with them without worrying about breaking or rusting.by Oomma11/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can be uses for age 3 to 10.by galgalgirl6711/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it will do for a toddler because it is made of plastic and does not have any movable partsby misskitten1211/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My 4 year old granddaughter liked it immediately, but she has played with dishes for years. The 1 year old grandson also seemed quite taken but he also plays with his sisters dishes.by jvgma4/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $14.75 Was $17.45Save $2.70
- $29.57 Was $39.98Save $10.41
- $14.99 Was $18.98Save $3.99