Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The LeapFrog Leapster Explorer Learning Experience Pink is designed to help children learn something new every day while they play. With so many different things to do and ways to learn your children are sure to find activities that interest them. They will be able to play educational games, read e-books, watch videos and even play online. This learning game system is designed to help children develop and enrich their creativity, school skills, social skills and life skills. There are over 40 games that cover a variety of subjects. Whether your child likes geography, science, mathematics or writing she will find many entertaining ways to learn more. In addition, with the LeapFrog Learning Path you can see what games your child enjoys playing and also how they are doing with learning their skills. The LeapFrog Leapster Explorer Learning Experience in pink will provide your child with an exciting new way to learn important skills.
LeapFrog Leapster Explorer Learning Experience, Pink:
- The LeapFrog Leapster Learning game is designed for children ages 4 to 9 years
- Forty+ games and activities, downloadable learning apps, a camera/video recorder and more
- With the learning game system children can learn school skills, creativity, life skills and more
- Expand the fun and learning in LeapWorld: a safe, online world of learning games and activities
- Parents can follow their child's play and learning progress on the LeapFrog Learning Path
- The LeapFrog Learning Path provides parents with tailored tips for their child's needs and to encourage their passions
- Named the winner of the 2011 Educational Toy of the Year
|Occasion:||Christmas , Birthday|
|Age Range:||3 to 4 Years , 5 to 7 Years|
|Video Game Platform:||LeapFrog Leapster|
|Educational Focus:||Electronic Learning , Reading & Writing|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||39200|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.76 x 4.00 x 6.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- you can use batteries or wall plug sold seperate or buy a charger. I recommend the charger.by okcmema1/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A recharger or AC adapter are sold separately.by LeapFrog1/3/2012Written by a verified representative from LeapFrogWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The charger is separate. With the charger comes a rechargeable battery pack. Otherwise you'll have to keep replacing AA Batteries.by ratermom4141/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not come with a charger. It takes 4 AA's or you can get a battery Pack/charger or There is a 9v plug .We are using regular 4 AA's and they seem to be holding up good for the time it has been used.by JustALittleInfo12/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only if you purchase as a bundle with charger. Charger itself costs around 8 - 10 dollars.by mannyram12/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The charger is actually a rechargable battery pack for the leapfrog explorer. The battery pack replaces the explorer's battery cover and the need to replace the explorer's batteries every day or two. I have two toddlers who use the explorer and it is a definate MUST to purchase the charger. The cost of batteries is very expensive and the rechargable battery pack has paid for itself MANY times in the past 9 months since I bought my kids charger. It is an extra cost, but both the explorer and the rechargable battery pack is well worth it! I just ordered a second leapfrog explorer and rechargable battery pack for my younger daughter since my two kids love the explorer so much that they fight over the one they share. BTW, the games and e-books that you download can be used on 2 devices at no extra charge.by lalilangel11/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do you have to have computer access for initial startup if you are just using game cartrages?
- No you do not. (but too have full use of what The Leapster Explorer has to offer. Using LeapFrog Connect is great!)by OMGGGGGG10/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no you can play the games without setting up an account,by okcmema1/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, for initial start up and to use a cartridge, you do not need a computer.by LeapFrog1/4/2012Written by a verified representative from LeapFrogWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No but if you can hook it up one you can get a free game download. If you buy the camera for it you will have to hook it up to the internet to download the software or the camera will not work but you only have to hook it up one time then youare good to go :)by JustALittleInfo10/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, if you are just using the game cartridges, you do not have to have a computer for startup. You only need the computer if you want to download ebooks, download the online games, or if you want to connect to the parent app on the leapfrog website to keep track of your kids learning.by lalilangel12/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Gaswimmer12/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- you can turn the volume down, or use ear phonesby okcmema1/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you may plug headphones into the the Explorer.by LeapFrog1/5/2012Written by a verified representative from LeapFrogWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The volume is good and yes it has a plug for earphonesby JustALittleInfo12/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- volume is really good actually. My 3 yr old can play it in the living room with the volume about halfway up while the rest of the family is watching tv. The volume is really loud with the headphones plugged in (not that the headphones are included, but there is a headphone jack). So I'd turn the volume to the lowest setting if using the headphones.by lalilangel12/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does if you wish for your child to have themby Chris123811/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $29.25 Was $39.00Save $9.75
- Rollback$14.99 Was $16.24Save $1.25