Similar items in stock
LeapFrog LeapPad2 Explorer Princess Bundle
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
LeapFrog LeapPad2 Explorer Disney Princess Bundle:
- The #1 learning tablet just got better as the LeapPad2 Explorer inspires kids to imagine and explore with front-and-back cameras, 4 GB of memory and a library of 325+ apps for limitless learning and fun
- This special Disney Princess bundle features: a custom-decorated LeapPad2 tablet with a pearlescent pink frame and beautiful Disney Princess filigree; a protective carrying case; seven exclusive Disney Princess wallpapers that allow you to customize the homescreen of your LeapPad2 tablet with your favorite princesses (Cinderella, Ariel, Belle, Aurora, Tiana, Snow White, Rapunzel); two Disney Princess sticker sheets and 5 included apps: Pet Pad, LeapFrog Songs, Cartoon Director, Art Studio, one app of your choice. Works with LeapFrog Explorer" cartridges and apps (sold separately)
- Capture your world in two ways with front and back cameras/video recorders! Trace, create and play by using your finger or the included stylus on the brilliant 5" touch screen, control the action in games with motion-based play and record your own voice with a built-in microphone
- With a faster processor and 4 GB of memory, you can now keep more personal creations and apps at your fingertips, including innovative book apps that provide a fully interactive reading experience with visual say-it, sound-it support and state-of-the-art gameplay; an all-new Cartoon Director app to create, direct and narrate your own animated movies; music to listen to; and Art and Photo studios to inspire imaginations
- Explore a library of 325+ LeapFrog Explorer cartridges and downloadable apps, including innovative book apps, videos, music, creativity apps and more (additional cartridges and apps sold separately)
- Draws from more than 2500 skills in subjects like reading, art, music, language and culture, science, geography, mathematics, health and more
- LeapPad2 automatically adjusts the learning to each and every child, asking more challenging questions as children's skills develop. Progress is remembered from game to game so the learning and fun keep moving forward
- Parents can connect to the free, online LeapFrog Learning Path to see specific details of their child's learning progress and share achievements and artwork with family and friends.
- Features limitless learning and endless play for children ages 3 to 9 years.
- LeapPad bundle for girls requires four AA batteries (not included). Now compatible with the LeapPad" Recharger (sold separately)!
#1 Learning Tablet Claim Based on: U.S. Source: The NPD Group / Consumer Tracking Service; PS Electronic Learning, Educational Gaming System brands as defined by LeapFrog in Dollars, Annual 2011.
|Video Game Platform:||LeapFrog LeapPad2|
|Age Range:||5 - 7 Years , 8 - 11 Years , 3 - 4 Years|
|Educational Focus:||Early Development|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.50 x 11.50 x 2.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, the case holds the LeapPad Explorer tablet and 6 game cartridges.by LeapFrog10/5/2012Written by a verified representative from LeapFrogWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes six games to be exact.by cinnamonbrown10/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, on the inside flap of the case it includes slots that will hold cartridges.by kbrian9/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does hold some cartridges.by blossomskye19/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does. I don't have the exact count, but I know it holds at least 8 cartridges. We just bought this last night for our 2.5yo daughter and it is great. The case retails for ~$20 by itself, so you are really only paying the $10 premium to get the Princess theme, which we definitely found to be well worth it.by Paulie011/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends of the cartridge you useby loast8/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I do not think so. Every child learns differently, so the earlier the better is how I look at it. She is almost 3 yrs old anyway it would make a perfect gift. The tablet starts at age 3 and goes until 9 yrs old. You will probably have to help her navigate everything, but that can be another way to spend time and bond with your child. What better way to help her learn, but she is mostly going to learn from you as well and if you have other educational toys for her to play with just in case she loses interest. She will gain back the interest in the tablet as she continues to get older. My daughter loved playing on my iPad, but I hated, so I was very thankful when this Princess one came out. I hope this helps.by FirstTimeMomma081/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and no, I highly doubt she will be able to play any of the games yet. But she may enjoy listening to music, listening to e-books, and watching videos that you can download from the leapfrog website onto the leappad. Just think about your child. Will she sit down and watch television? Will she sit still long enough to listen to a book? Does she enjoy listening to music? Although, not all of the music on the leapfrog website I feel would be appropriate for a 2 year old. It's mainly Kids Bop music. You also have to consider with your childs age, this is a toy that she would definitely grow into. I let my 2 and a half year old son play around with the leapster gs that my 5 year old will be receiving for Christmas just to see what it was like and he was very interested in it although he did not completly understand what to do. Hope this helps :)by WallyWorldNews12/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Whether or not a child is too young for this depends very much on the child. Does she normally understand/like games on the pc, smartphone or pad? The manufacturer says that this is for children ages three to nine, and considering that she is close to three, why not?by McHobbit12/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a couple apps installed when you get it, but there not any of the cartoons the kiddos are into. For that you'll need to buy & download apps or buy the (physical) games.by mamakt5/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can buy the apps online through the app store or you can go to any of the chain stores and buy the apps. The difference is online you are downloading from the store and when you actually buy an app at a regular store it comes in a box. Word to the wise, definitely try to get them on sale, because they are pretty expensive. I hope this helps you.by FirstTimeMomma081/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have the games from the leapster explorer they will fit the leapad. You can download the apps from your computer or buy them in the store. I recommend buying the ones online because they give you a better selection.by Tlethom12/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have an App Center and cartridge games available as well through retail locations like Walmart, Target and Toys R Us.by LeapFrog12/12/2012Written by a verified representative from LeapFrogWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?