LeapFrog Explorer & LeapPad Learning Game: Leap School Reading
Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$23.14 List price $31.33Save $8.19
- Rollback$17.50 Was $28.98Save $11.48
- $17.50 Was $19.89Save $2.39
- $14.99 Was $16.98Save $1.99
- $25.19 Was $34.84Save $9.65
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make play time an educational experience for your child with the LeapFrog Explorer & LeapPad: Leap School Reading Game. This game works with the Leapster Explorer and LeapPad Explorer systems and is suited for children aged four to seven years old. This kids' learning game is designed to help develop your child's logical skills, reading prowess, spelling and more. Completing each quest will give your child a sense of satisfaction and achievement. In this LeapFrog Explorer game, players complete quests and go on treasure hunts while building reading skills across 26 games. Some of these fun activities include guiding characters to the word with the correct spelling and building a yearbook page. This game will provide plenty of learning fun.
LeapFrog Explorer Learning Game:
- Age range: 4 to 7 years
- Kids' learning game works with the Leapster Explorer and LeapPad Explorer systems (sold separately)
- Players complete the quests and go on treasure hunts while building their reading skills across 26 games
- Games and fun activities include:
- Guiding characters to the word with the correct spelling
- Helping each of your gaming friends build a yearbook page
- LeapFrog Explorer game teaches early reading, spelling and logic skills
- Completing each quest will give your child a sense of satisfaction and achievement
- LeapFrog Explorer & LeapPad: Leap School Reading Game will provide plenty of learning fun
|Video Game Genre:||Miscellaneous - kids / children's games & entertainment|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Video Game Platform:||LeapFrog LeapPad2|
|Age Range:||8 to 11 Years , 3 to 4 Years , 5 to 7 Years|
|Educational Focus:||Reading & Writing|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||39089|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.38 x 6.38 x 0.62 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- its a free ebook of the leapster school game your purchasing. so far my daughter has almost every game, and they all have different downloads, if they come with a free download. also when you go to leapster connect to download your free mini leapster ebook, i didnt see where it was downloading, i entered my code and nothing happenend. but apon looking at her game, it downloaded, it was so fast i didnt see it download. (just an FYI).by xGypsyx2/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's an e-book specific to this game. It has all the characters from the game and teaches them different instruments and things. I can't remember what each character did but it's not any of the e-books you can buy. I think it's worth the download!by Mommyandwife20062/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product works with leapPad Explorer systems.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, LeapPad2 will work with the LeapFrog Explorer library of apps and cartridges.by LeapFrog12/4/2015Written by a verified representative from LeapFrogWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The LeapPad is intended for children ages 3-9, however we do not make products for children older then this at this time.by LeapFrog11/27/2012Written by a verified representative from LeapFrogWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?