Leaning Wall Desk and Bookcase Value Bundle, Espresso
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $102.50
- Rollback$120.00 Was $174.00Save $54.00
- $96.99 Was $119.00Save $22.01
- $96.99 Was $139.84Save $42.85
- Rollback$91.54 Was $101.97Save $10.43
- $83.53 Was $93.35Save $9.82
- $55.68 Was $59.00Save $3.32
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Leaning Bookcase Value Bundle is a highly attractive, comfortable workstation that combines the best parts of a wall desk and bookcase. You can easily assemble your computer and work essentials on the learning wall desk. Plus, you can display your favorite books, electronics and framed photos on the bookcase shelves. The elegant espresso design and sturdy construction of this leaning wall desk will complement any home or business environment. Plus, the beautiful Oak Veneer finish adds an elegant touch to your living room, office or den. Each shelf on the leaning wall desk can hold up to 65 lbs. Best of all, it's very easy to clean with a damp cloth. Bring a chic, modern look to any home or office with the Leaning Bookcase Value Bundle.
Leaning Bookcase Value Bundle, Espresso:
- Combines the best parts of a learning wall desk and bookcase
- Makes a highly comfortable workstation in any environment
- Elegant bookcase displays your favorite objects, such as framed photos, electronics, books and more
- Each sturdy shelf of the leaning wall desk holds up to 65 lbs
- Espresso Leaning Desk Dimensions: 72.00"H x 75.00"W x 15.75"D
- Leaning wall desk material: Oak veneer
- Adds an chic, modern look to your living room, office or den
|Manufacturer Part Number:||87-8736-C2|
|Features:||Open Storage , No Keyboard Tray , Shelving|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||75.00 x 15.38 x 72.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it literally just leans against the wall.by BargainShopperII7/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The end units can actually stand up on their own but the desk in the middle does not. It leans. The backs of all the shelves line up and are flush against the wall. The shelves placed against a wall will support a lot of weight. I have in no way anchored them to my wall. I can easily move them around if needed. I will add that the floor in my office is carpet.by SensiblePerson7/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't seem to attach to the wall. Shelving of this leaning type often doesn't... relies on gravity to hold it in place. And the more weight you put on it (not to exceed limitations) the more steady it'll be. Its is designed to abut the wall (top slats have a flat side) perfectly, and if you live in earthquake zone, guessing you could put extra sinkers in the wall under each shelf, just to be extra careful. I have to tell you, I was SERIOUSLY surprised by the quality of this set. Really gorgeous... doesn't show in photo, but I'll update my review with pics when I get them all set up properly.by rachel5477/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a bookshelf like this one from walmart. It does not attach to the wall. It leans against it. My recommendation would be : Do not try to put this up against a wall that has windows- It will not provide a sturdy enough place for the upper parts of the bookshelf to lean. The one I purchased has worked so great that I plan on purchasing this one as well.by BusinessTraveler13697/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What are the dimensions of the actual shelf that will hold a laptop? I need to make sure my laptop will fit.
- L: approx 22 1/2 inches W: approx 15 1/2 inchesby smthngnew1779/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 22 1/2" x 15 1/4"by SensiblePerson6/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think a desk top would be too heavy for that shelf....by LikeGoodDeals4/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, my monitor is a flat screen, so it fit fine on the shelf along with my keyboard and mouse. And I have my printer and my hard drive on the bottom shelf. It is very sturdy.by BargainShopperII9/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$106.64 List price $164.31Save $57.67
- Reduced Price$166.80 List price $323.42Save $156.62
- Reduced Price$168.61 List price $325.33Save $156.72
- Reduced Price$145.78 List price $200.48Save $54.70
- Reduced Price$171.04 List price $232.39Save $61.35
- Reduced Price$172.57 List price $234.45Save $61.88
- Reduced Price$197.61 List price $273.27Save $75.66
- Reduced Price$199.01 List price $273.27Save $74.26