Leading With Honor: Leadership Lessons from the Hanoi Hilton
Check out these related products
- $15.82 List price $18.99Save $3.17
- $54.44 Was $87.95Save $33.51
- $18.45 List price $19.95Save $1.50
- $26.06 List price $39.99Save $13.93
- $12.40 Was $13.50Save $1.10
- $12.35 Was $13.51Save $1.16
- $18.40 List price $19.95Save $1.55
- $18.25 List price $19.95Save $1.70
- $20.54 List price $26.95Save $6.41
- $21.22 List price $24.95Save $3.73
- $17.35 List price $18.95Save $1.60
- $19.15 List price $24.95Save $5.80
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Freedomstar Media, 2012, ISBN13 9780983879305, ISBN10 0983879303
Make Every Step Count on Your Leadership Journey
How did American Military leaders in the brutal POW camps of North Vietnam inspire their followers for six, seven, or eight years to remain committed to the mission, resist a cruel enemy, and return home with honor? What leadership principles engendered such extreme devotion, perseverance, and teamwork?
In this powerful and practical book, Lee Ellis, a former Air Force pilot, candidly talks about his five and a half years of captivity and the fourteen key leadership principles behind this amazing story. As a successful executive coach and corporate consultant, he helps leaders of Fortune 500 companies, healthcare executives, small business owners, and entrepreneurs utilize these same pressure-tested principles to increase their personal and organizational success.
In Leading with Honor: Leadership Lessons from the Hanoi Hilton, you will learn:
- Courageous lessons from POW leaders facing torture in the crucible of captivity.
- How successful teams are applying these same lessons and principles.
- How to implement these lessons using the Coaching sessions provided in each chapter.
In the book's Foreword, Senator John McCain states, "In Leading with Honor, Lee draws from the POW experience, including some of his own personal story, to illustrate the crucial impact of leadership on the success of any organization. He highlights lessons and principles that can be applied to every leadership situation."
This book is ideal for individual or group study as a personal development, coaching, human resource development, or executive training resource.
|Number of Pages:||233|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||McCain, John , Ellis, Lee|
|Publisher:||Greenleaf Book Group Llc|
|Publication Date:||May, 2012|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $16.99 List price $29.99Save $13.00
- $12.27 List price $15.00Save $2.73
- $17.83 List price $29.95Save $12.12
- $16.19 List price $26.99Save $10.80
- $14.86 List price $19.95Save $5.09
- $14.97 List price $27.95Save $12.98
- $9.52 List price $16.00Save $6.48
- $9.87 List price $14.99Save $5.12
- $21.77 Was $25.59Save $3.82
- $5.79 List price $9.99Save $4.20