Check out these related products
- $48.39 List price $59.95Save $11.56
- $49.75 List price $59.95Save $10.20
- $35.40 List price $65.00Save $29.60
- $43.75 List price $60.00Save $16.25
- $42.79 Was $50.61Save $7.82
- $48.34 Was $65.36Save $17.02
Consider these popular products
- $21.20 List price $23.95Save $2.75
- $22.57 List price $29.95Save $7.38
- $57.16 List price $95.00Save $37.84
- $75.90 Was $85.00Save $9.10
- $18.54 List price $24.95Save $6.41
- $62.44 List price $135.00Save $72.56
- $41.66 List price $65.00Save $23.34
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Lars Muller Publishers, 2012, ISBN13 9783037783054, ISBN10 3037783052
Le Corbusier's Pavilion for Zurich uses numerous handwritten documents, drawings, and papers to trace the history of Le Corbusier's last built work. This dwelling, which is also a museum, was initiated by Zurich gallery owner Heidi Weber. With its abstract forms and colors, it represents an intellectual legacy of the famous architect in which the further development of architecture as envisaged by Le Corbusier is clearly legible. From the first ideas and sketches from 1949-50 to the opening in 1967 and byeond, the genesis of this exceptional building-the completion of which the architect did not live to see-is presented with lavish use of illustrations and documents. This book explains for the first time the significance of the pavilion, which differs strongly from the beton brut of Le Corbusier's late work, in terms of its position as one of the architect's central and forward-looking works.
|Number of Pages:||223|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||D'ayot, Catherine Dumont , Benton, Tim|
|Publication Date:||January, 2013|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.