About This Item
Get the book that started the revolution! Sooner or later, all of us will be called upon to lead in some capacity. Leadership skills are vital in corporate settings, small businesses, churches, community organizations, and even at home. Chris Brady and Orrin Woodward have recognized this need and have jointly created an in-depth, step-by-step guide for developing leadership skills. Launching a Leadership Revolution will teach you about leadership as both a science and an art. Utilizing an abundance of historical examples, the authors have developed a unique 5-step plan that charts a course for creating and maintaining strong leadership in any organization. The plan guides the reader through the "Five Levels of Influence"
- Learning: a leader must be able to learn from anyone
- Performing: persevere through failure to find success
- Leading: extend your ability by expanding your team
- Developing Leaders: learn to trust your people
- Develop Leaders Who Develop Leaders: create a legacy
Life Leadership, Lllp
|Number of Pages|
Orrin Woodward, Chris Brady
Launching a Leadership Revolution
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
9.02 x 5.98 x 0.62 Inches
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question