Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
Customers also considered
- $59.99 List price $69.00Save $9.01
- $52.99 Was $61.52Save $8.53
- Rollback$13.94 Was $15.88Save $1.94
- $66.99 Was $79.96Save $12.97
- Reduced Price$73.99 List price $124.00Save $50.01
- $72.00 Was $79.39Save $7.39
- $53.53 Was $59.99Save $6.46
- Rollback$26.19 Was $27.88Save $1.69
- $49.69 Was $52.77Save $3.08
- $102.89 Was $119.00Save $16.11
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Lasko pivoting utility fan furnishes three powerful speeds. A pivoting blower head enables the fan to blast air wherever you need it. The multi-purpose fan offers two built-in electrical outlets for power tools, radios or work lights when used in a garage, workshop or basement. A circuit breaker and fused safety plug help protect against electrical mishaps.
Lasko Pivoting Utility Fan, U12100:
- 3 powerful speeds
- Circuit breaker with re-set button
- Rugged easy-to-carry handle
- 10' cord with grounded plug
- Two 120-volt accessory outlets
- Pivoting blower head
- Fused safety plug
- Fully assembled
- ETL listed
- Lasko pivoting utility fan model #U12100
- Unplug power cord before installing, servicing, or moving the fan
- Do not depend on the on/off switch as the sole means of disconnecting power when servicing or moving the fan—always unplug the power cord
- Never leave children unattended when the fan is on or plugged in
- Wherever possible, avoid the use of extension cords because they may overheat and cause a fire
- Do not plug fan into any other cord-connected device, such as a power strip, cord reel, surge protector, multiple outlet adapters or outlet-type air fresheners because the use of such devices may create a fire hazard
- Never operate any fan with a damaged cord or plug or after the fan malfunctions, has been dropped or damaged in any way
- Do not block or tamper with the fan in any manner while it is in operation
- Always place the fan on a stable, flat, level surface when operating in order to avoid the chance of the fan overturning
- This fan is not intended for use in wet or damp locations
- Never locate a fan where it may fall into a bathtub or other water container
- Do not use fan in or near a window because rain may create an electrical hazard
- Never use fan outdoors
- Never use fan where flammable liquids are used or stored
|Number of Speeds:||3.0|
|Features:||Fused safety plug , 10' cord with grounded plug , Pivoting blower head , 3 powerful speeds , Rugged easy-to-carry handle|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.12 x 9.20 x 11.20 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The blower head clicks into positions from sideways to straight up but once clicked in place it doesn't move.by PierreD4/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by SnikShop9/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pivoting head on this fan does not move up and down automatically. It clicks into several predetermined positions by hand.by Craziperson7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not have an oscillating setting, so no, it will not move on it's own. You just tilt it to whatever angle you'd like to use.by Jacquichan7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it rotates up/down inside the frameby cramer116/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No. To change the dirrection of air flow you must manually move the pivoting head.by VMWOOD11/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, but it is the best fan for its size and lasts for years using it daily for 9 months a year!!! I love the plugs and ability to charge cell phones at once. It has a powerful but quiet fan to put anyone to sleep. It's WORTH the price paid!!!by Melissa0808085/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you have to adjust it by hand.by batman1755/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It has a few positions that it can rotate up and down to and hold in place with a click from a ball and spring style detent. It does not oscillate on it's own.by CoolBreezey9/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you must move it yourself. It has several positions, each one with a distinctive click (mayber 8 or 10 positions).by BruceRz6/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, Toonman42, I use this fan in a room with a 12 foot ceiling and I would guess that it would easily move air at twice that distance. Outside would be much less.by PierreD8/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I can feel the air flow 10-15 feet or more. 3-4 meters or more. Great for circulating air.by SnikShop8/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 65 footby MSPIVEY11/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT GOES ACROSS A BIG AREA IN MY LIVING ROOM THAT'S HUGE WITH NO DOORS AND OPEN TO THE KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM! It cools the air down fast and makes it easy to fall asleep so quickly and NOT noisy\. They sell out fast each year having mine 6 years using it daily except 3 months of winter. They rarely reduce them nor have a sale as people know it's quality and value even if the price seems high...it's NOT!by Melissa0808088/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can feel it 30 feet away down a hall in my house. It will cool you from that distance, you won't just feel a slight air disturbance, you will feel a breeze.by CoolBreezey8/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not far at all; very weak air flow; I bought two fo them. Returning the next day.by UnhappyWithRug5/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I used it on the highest setting and it was a strong (stronger than any conventional fan) at at least 15-20 feet away. I suspect it will go 30 feet but will obviously drop off in strength at the distance.by BruceRz8/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This fan can move air across atleast 2 large rooms hard enough to make the ceiling fan move from the air flow. It's amazing. It makes such a big difference in room temp./ comfort! And the air is so cool that you would think it was a mini air conditioner. That's exactly what we thought when a family member had one on over the 4th of July. Now 3 of us in the family have one! It's a great value!by Rhamma8/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say about 18ft on the highest setting of 3by will768/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- http://www.laskoproducts.comby eatmoregrits8/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not an air conditioner. It is a fan. But I must say the air from it does feel cool. I love this fan!by dwnightowl5/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It circulates the air, but does not actually cool the air. It sure helps make the air seem cooler!by BrisasMom8/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry Joan but the fan only circulates air but does not heat or cool the air.by PierreD10/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not a cooler. It moves air, a lot of air. Feels cool, because it moves air.by SnikShop10/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This fan does not produce cold air like an air conditioner, but it does blow very hard compared to other Vornado and Holmes fans in the same price range that I've used in previous years.by Craziperson5/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not give out cool air... it only circulates, or moves, the existing air and cools the room because of the movement of the air. This is not an air conditioning unit or swamp cooler that produces cool air. This is only a fan!by Jomarkz9/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not behave the same as an air conditioner. It is just a fan. That being said, because it has such a concentrated air flow, it feels more like air conditioning. Definitely keeps a room cool.by Jacquichan8/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It feels like it does! I found this fan more comfy than a window a.c. I don't t think you'll be disappointed.by NinaGiraffe6/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This is a fan, not an air conditioner. It will blow air at whatever temperature the air in the room is.by mikeylikesdrums5/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well it all depends on the air surrounding the fan. Just like any other fan its gonna put out what it takes in. So if your room is 80 degrease its gonna blow out about 77 degrease. If your looking for a small ac its best you buy a window unit.by Raegreat5/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $23.03
- $30.24 List price $39.99Save $9.75