Large Kitchen Cart with Stainless Steel Top, Multiple Colors
Customers also considered
- Rollbackfrom $149.99
- Rollback$199.98 Was $279.00Save $79.02
- from $260.10
- Rollback$265.00 Was $279.00Save $14.00
- Rollback$79.98 Was $99.00Save $19.02
Check out these related products
- Clearance$95.03 List price $114.04Save $19.01
- Reduced Price$221.55 List price $362.06Save $140.51
- Reduced Price$96.01 List price $119.76Save $23.75
- Reduced Price$102.64 List price $128.03Save $25.39
- Reduced Price$111.01 List price $180.78Save $69.77
- Reduced Price$113.09 List price $141.06Save $27.97
- Reduced Pricefrom $105.48
- Reduced Price$186.70 List price $288.00Save $101.30
- Reduced Price$160.34 List price $200.00Save $39.66
- Reduced Price$68.76 List price $94.31Save $25.55
- Reduced Price$199.83 List price $320.40Save $120.57
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Give your kitchen some breathing room with this lovely stainless steel kitchen cart. You'll enjoy extra space and additional storage for your kitchenware, with plenty of room to place a cutting board on the smooth, easy to clean surface. Two utility drawers hold your utensils and towels, and the two-door storage area underneath is perfect for stacking pots, bowls and other equipment. This kitchen cart also has an adjustable shelf inside to help accommodate bulky objects. Casters provide easy mobility, so you can move the cart from one side of the kitchen to the other. This large kitchen cart is constructed of rubberwood, MDF and particle board for durability. Assembly required.
Large Kitchen Cart with Stainless Steel:
- Two utility drawers for holding utensils, towels and more
- Two door storage cabinet with an adjustable shelf to help accommodate bulky objects
- Towel holder on one side so you can easily clean your hands
- Kitchen cart has a wood top
- Casters for easy mobility
- Large kitchen cart measures 43" x 18" x 36"H
- Constructed of Stainless Steel Top, MDF, and particle board
- Assembly time is approximately 1hr 30min. It ships in (1) carton, carton weight 87 lbs.
- Large Kitchen cart requires assembly
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||43.00 x 18.00 x 36.13 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, not without having to modify it.by jodi121/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no only on one sideby ralstew1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't unless you want to make your own holes - be careful, the press board is not what you may be used to - a lot weaker.by REProfessional1/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only fits on the left side, but I have seen others that have the towel holder on the right side...but not at Walmart.by ponytail21/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no sorry only on the left sideby butterflygirl09011/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It is on the left side of the cart, if you are looking at the front.by coloradogirl101/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it goes on the leftby jeannieita1/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not figuring in the wood part, just the actual space you would have; 11" front to back, 15 1/2" wide and approx. 4 1/8" deep (just a little under 4 1/2").by jodi1211/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- don't if wide enoughby ralstew11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- i measured the inside of the drawer. no towel rack was included. from front to back it's 11inchs & left to right 15 1/2inches. its pretty sturdy. the wood is heavy and not hollow, the box weighed 95lbs. the length of the counter top left to right 37inby butterflygirl090111/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can answer two of your questions: * the drawers are somewhat small. We turned our silverware holder so that it would fit. * yes, it will definitely withstand everyday use. Hope this helps.by coloradogirl1011/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES THERE ARE TWO CASTERS THAT LOCKby lewischerie6/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Two wheels do but they do not keep the cart from moving some.by army51man10/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they don't lock.by lennygal10/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 of the 4 wheels have locks.by PrincessFluffyBoots11/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $99.99
- Rollbackfrom $149.99