I love these nursing pads. Of all the brands I've tried these are the most comfortable and they stay put. The price is fabulous from sams club. I couldn't even find the generic brand nursing pads for this price per unit.
About This Item
The #1 selling disposable nursing pads in the US. Lansinoh Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads feature a quilted honeycomb layer and waterproof lining to provide comfortable leak-proof protection. The contoured shape ensures a comfortable and discreet fit even when wet and a unique one-way moisture technology ensures clothing stays dry. Each pad is individually wrapped and has two adhesive strips to keep the pad in place.
- ABSORBENT FOR LEAK-PROOF CONFIDENCE: The #1 selling disposable nursing pads in the US. Lansinoh Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads feature one-way moisture technology and a waterproof lining for leak-proof confidence.
- SUPER SOFT COMFORT: Lansinoh Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads feature a quilted honeycomb layer for a dry and comfortable feeling.
- DISCREET & CONVENIENT: These nursing pads feature a contoured shape that ensures a comfortable & discreet fit even when wet. Each pad is individually wrapped for convenience on the go. Two adhesive strips keep the pad in place.
- NURSING PADS FOR NURSING MOMS: It's normal for moms to leak breastmilk. Some moms leak only in the beginning and some moms continue throughout breastfeeding. Until you know, you can count on Lansinoh Nursing Pads to keep you dry and confident.
- MOM FOUNDED & PARENT LED: Founded by a breastfeeding mom, Lansinoh has supported moms for 35 years with award winning breast pumps, nipple creams, nursing pads, and breast milk storage bags, helping families create bonds that last a lifetime.
Instructions: Lansinoh Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads are designed to be worn inside the bra once lactation has begun to absorb breastmilk that may leak in between feedings. To use, remove the pad from its individual wrapper. Peel off protective sheets from the adhesive strips and place the pad in the bra so the fold line is vertical. Pads should be changed often to maintain skin health; a general guideline would be after each feeding.
|Assembled Product Weight|
Lansinoh Laboratories Inc
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
5.51 x 9.13 x 5.31 Inches
Best bang for the buck
These are the only pads I buy. I have tried other brands and they either were itchy or didn't stick well. Plus you cant beat the Walmart price.
I will always use this brand of nursing pad.
I had my 5th child in February and have always used these pads. So convenient and easy to use and never had an issue with them leaking through to my clothes. Other brands seem to be thicker and I could see them under my bra and shirts.
Absolutely a must have!
Absolutely a must for mom's who are going to breastfeed. They avoid getting shirt and bra wet with breastmilk. I change them 3 times a day. In the morning, when I shower and I change them again for bed time.
I love how much protection this product provides! I have used many other brands and most leak after couple hrs at work and you know how embarrassing that is!?! I work in the medical field so changing my breast pads is sometimes forgotten since we are always so busy. I love how these pads can last until lunch time!!
Soft and comfort I like it.
My fav for nursing
My go-to nursing pads! 100 count is totally worth it!
Only brand I buy
I have breastfed two kids and am pregnant with my third and I love this brand of nursing pad. They don't add bulkyness to your bra and I havent had any issues with them leaking through. They are also practically seamless so you can't always see them through a tight fitting shirt.
Awesome pads! I used with my second child and now with my third. Absorbs well and stays in place! Great price for a 100pk!
they said two packs but I only recive one
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question