Landmann Great Outdoors Grill Co. Smoky Mountain Gas Smoker
Similar items available online
- $63.19 Was $85.10Save $21.91
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
When you've got a craving for smoked barbecue, this Smoky Mountain gas smoker will satisfy. Gas power keeps the heat well-regulated, so you can smoke with confidence and feed a hungry crowd. Plus, the Smoky Mountain Gas Smoker has a porcelain-coated water pan for easy cleanup.
Great Outdoors Grill Co. Smoky Mountain Gas Smoker:
- Top-notch cooker built with simplicity in mind
- Electronic ignition for easy lighting
- Gas-powered smoker distributes heat evenly
- Large cast iron smoker box for hours of smoke flavor
- Cast brass burner for long life
- Three chrome cooking grids with four adjustment levels
- Porcelain-coated water pan for easy cleanup
- Two-hinge door for easy access
- 9,520 cubic inches cooking space
- Cooking capacity is 20" W x 14" D x 34" H
- Model: 3405BGW
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3405BGW|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.00 x 20.00 x 35.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It has a top vent - no side vents but they aren't necessary. This smoker is great!by LoveToSmokeFood7/7/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, top only.by c2s20087/24/2009Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit cooks the food, too. What I loved is that I can turn the heat low to about 210 F and then I can turn it up to about 350 F for the last few minutes to get rib sauce caramelized. You can also use it as an outdoor oven to bake beans and mac & cheese.by zzbeach3/13/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does but like everything else we cook check your food before eating. I have cooked in it before with no problems. Have fun!!!by piddycat3/13/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?