This bath organizer is way more study that any of the others I have tried. The suction cup holds well to the tub surface, something I've has issue with in the past. It holds a large amount of toys and we finally have a place to store all of the tub letters that seemed to always be falling out of their old place. The suction cup does not stick to tile - the only down side for me. It does come with an adhesive to use instead but I am reluctant to place it on the tile and damage it. I received this product in exchange for an honest review.
About This Item
Lamaze My First Fishbowl, Lamaze Aquarium Soft Toys, Baby Activity Toys, Lamaze Infant Development Toys
- Soft sea creatures are full of textures and sounds to explore
- Gripping and grabbing the different creatures helps develop fine motor skills
- Encourages put in and take out play to help baby learn cause and effect
- Multi-textured sea creatures invite baby to explore, stimulating tactile senses
- Crinkle crab, rattling starfish, squeaky oyster and a jingling fish awaken auditory awareness
- Self-storing, making it easy for on-the-go play
- Easy-to-grasp creatures make put-in take-out play fun!
- Surface washable.
The Bump 2019 Best of Baby Award Winner: Top Toy for 6 to 9 Months
WHY THE BUMP LOVES IT:
- Each easy-to-grasp sea creature features different textures and makes a different sound, from crinkling and rattling to jingling and squeaking
- The bowl and its transparent walls encourage put-in-take-out play
- When playtime is over, everything neatly fits into the fishbowl for easy storage
About Lamaze Toys
safety:Completely safe for infants to play except if any part of the toy is broken. Avoid letting child play with broken toys.
6 months and up
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
4.00 x 10.00 x 8.00 Inches
Take an interactive tour
Study Toy Organizer
Great Quality Plush Toy w/Lite Sound Bright Colors
Cute toy. Great quality. It makes lite noise. Vibrant colors for baby to look at. We love this toy for our baby boy.
Love this toy! Great toy for my 9 month old great granddaughter! Her playroom has a theme of ocean
Perfect toy for a perfect baby
Adorable. My great grandson loves it. Perfect for tiny hands
These little fishy friends are super cute and great for teaching your child how to "put in" and "take out." Each fish has a special feature making different sounds. My 6 month old loved to shake the fish, and my two year old had fun tossing the fish in the bowl. (It was a great toy for both of them to enjoy together.) I love that the fishbowl is clear, giving kids an understanding of what's happening (cause and effect, etc). Great buy!
Fun For Our Little One
My son loves the my first fishbowl, and has so much fun playing with it. His favorite is the crinkly crab which he always holds onto while putting the starfish, oyster, and fish in and out of the bowl. He really enjoys all the sounds each sea creature makes. All the creatures and fishbowl itself are soft which I love for him. Great toy!
Perfect for Little Hands!
My baby is 14 months old, so she is just the right age for this toy. This is cute plastic fish bowl and there are stuffed sea creatures which are perfect for little hands to pick up. My daughter likes to take them out and put them back in. It's a very cute toy and my baby loves it. I got this toy at no charge to review.
Fun interactive toy
My LO loves the little crab, but all the fish are great with their various shapes, colors, sizes, textures and sounds. The fishbowl is a little wobbly but my guy doesn't mind. We both love playing together with this toy. And my LO loves to teeth on them too.
Looks nice but will give on 12-25 to Grandaughter, will no more then.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question