Similar items in stock
Lake Placid Metro Girl's Adjustable Figure Ice Skate
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These are ideal for anyone little one who wants to practice, or just play on the ice in style.
Lake Placid Metro Girls Figure Ice Skate:
- Push button adjustable
- Soft touch lining
- Form fit liner
- Heat-treated and edge-hardened carbon steel blade
- Girls' ice skate with waterproof sole
- Available in various sizes
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Shoe Category:||Girls' Shoes|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||LP103G-S|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Do these skates come sharpened and ready to use or do I have to take them sonewhere to sharpen them?
- No, it doesn't. You need to take it to a ice skates shop (or someone who knows how to do it) to sharpen them.by yt99gl11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to have them sharpened.by MonaLisaIZ11/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you do have to have them sharpened it cost 8 dallors at the rinkby grandma2u11/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No there not heavy my 6 year old can carry them her self or put them in a schools bag.by Veryloud4/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's about 2.5 times of a regular sneaker's weightby yt99gl4/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they all about the same. They not heavy to meby Manya275/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- not really heavy I bought for a 9 yr old they seem nice she loves them...need boots for ankle support for skating...med size 3by natedogg439194/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, there are break at the end tips.by Veryloud12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- from $3.74
- $25.49 Was $27.99Save $2.50