Check out these related products
- $42.30 Was $48.93Save $6.63
- $30.00 Was $43.69Save $13.69
- $28.20 Was $39.98Save $11.78
- $16.30 Was $24.99Save $8.69
- $2.00 Was $2.17Save $0.17
- Rollback$45.84 Was $51.11Save $5.27
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Did you know? Milk messes with a lot of peoples stomachs. Cheese and Ice Cream too. Why? Its the lactose, an annoying type of sugar in milk that many people find hard to digest. LACTAID Brand simply adds a natural enzyme to real milk to make it easier to digest. No matter what type of LACTAID Milk you buy, you are getting 100% farm-fresh, delicious milk with all the nutrients of milk and none of the annoying lactose. Try our range of delicious, lactose- free products, plus LACTAID Fast Act dietary supplements for on-the-go dairy freedom!
- 100% Lactose Free
- Vitamin D
- Grade A
- Gluten Free
Warning Text: Do not use if seal under cap is missing.
Ingredients: Milk, Lactase Enzyme*, and Vitamin D3. *Ingredient Not In Regular Milk.
Instructions: Keep refrigerated.Once opened, consume within seven days.
Explore this item
|Certifications & Claims:||1 , 13 , 167|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Milk|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.42 x 6.00 x 9.90 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||70.0 Grams|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 8.0 Grams||12.0|
|Saturated Fat 5 G||25|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 35 Mg||11|
|Sodium 125.0 Mg||5|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.0 Grams||4.0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 12 G|
|Protein 8.0 Grams||17|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes why wouldn't be it's milk....by pianojon5/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We give it to our 18 month old baby and he loves it has a great favor and taste. Keeps his tummy calm also because of the lactose free factor. So it would probably be safe for a two year oldby Shopper63/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes good for kidsby char1/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes my son started on it at a year old and still drinks it, he cannot tolerate regular whole milk!by SuthernMommy1/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. My 4yr old granddaughter is only able to drink this milk because of her milk allergies. I have to drink it as well due to me being lactose intolerant. The taste is sweet, but is easy to get use to.by SAmburn112/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son has been on Lactaid milk since he was a little over a year old. Regular milk put blisters on his butt. He has had no problems since we put him on this.by Jubu12/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is!! My son is 2yrs old and this is the only milk I purchase for him!! As an infant the only formula he could tolerate was the Alamentin, so his Pediatrician recommended the Lactaid, and it has worked just fine.by Munti50511/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Jyoti! Thanks for reaching out to us! LACTAID® Whole Milk is real, wholesome milk that delivers all the protein, vitamins A & D and calcium of regular milk, and none of the lactose and can be used by everyone, including children. We hope this information is helpful. Have a great weekend!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team8/6/2015Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $2.28 Was $3.07Save $0.79
- $3.77 Was $3.98Save $0.21