Consider these popular products
- from $25.71
Labor of Love Maternity Solid Keyhole Ruched Neck Cold Shoulder Dress
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Our soft gathered scoop neck knit dress has a keyhole placket with gold button detail. Dolman sleeve with peek-a-boo opening take this essential dress to the next level. Pick from assorted colors and stay comfortable throughout your entire pregnancy.
Labor of Love Maternity Solid Keyhole Ruched Neck Cold Shoulder Dress:
- 95% cotton/5% spandex
- Soft stretch knit dress
- Scoop neck
- Dolman sleeve
- Opening on sleeve
- Elastic hem on cuff
- Tie in back
- Machine washable< ul>
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold; LAY FLAT TO DRY
Explore this item
|Color:||Purple , Black|
|Fabric Content:||5% Spandex , 95% Poly|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.00 x 13.00 x 6.00 Inches|
|Brand:||Labor of Love|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would think so. It fits me now. I haven't given birth yet either--I'm just entering my 2nd trimester and have not yet gained much weight (I don't think anyway), but it is basically a dress with ties--no elastic, so you can adjust the waist wherever you need to.by pomplemousse7/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sure you can. I would use the tie in the back after birth, otherwise it will still look maternity if you have some extra weight. It might look even cuter coupled with a thin belt.by HannaS20134/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe soby Brigit1232/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its kindof wide so im thinkin a couple days after delivery but no longer.by Wifemama312/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say it's versatile enough that you could. It can also be easily dressed up or downby Milaz10012/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would consider YES, there is a string you can tide on the back of your waist for adjustment.by AhCatMommy12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?