Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
LA CHOY Beef Pepper Oriental with Vegetables and Sauce combines crunchy green and red peppers, tender cuts of beef and Asian-style vegetables in our own richly seasoned sauce. The beef and sauce are packed separately from the vegetables to keep the vegetables at their crispiest. For a delicious, quick and easy meal in minutes, just heat and enjoy! LA CHOY has created authentic and easy to prepare Asian foods for over 80 years. Our flavorful sauces, Asian-style vegetables, crunchy noodles and complete meals are a convenient and delicious way to add variety to your everyday meals.
- Contains one (1) 14-ounce container LA CHOY beef and sauce and one (1) 28-ounce container vegetables
- Serve over rice or LA CHOY Chow Mein Noodles for a filling meal
- Inspired by traditional Asian cuisine
- LA CHOY Beef Pepper Oriental with Sauce with Asian-Style Vegetables can be prepared on the stove top or in the microwave
- 0 grams trans fat per serving
- Perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal
- 80 calories per serving
Ingredients: Sauce with Beef: BEEF BROTH, LEAN SEASONED COOKED DICED_x000D_BEEF (BEEF, WATER, SALT, SODIUM PHOSPHATE), MODIFIED CORN STARCH,_x000D_SUGAR, LESS THAN 2% OF: SOY SAUCE (WATER, SALT, HYDROLYZED SOY_x000D_PROTEIN, CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR), SALT, CARAMEL COLOR, FLAVOR,_x000D_SPICES. CONTAINS: SOY. INGREDIENTS: Asian-Style Vegetable Mix & Seasonings:_x000D_WATER, BEAN SPROUTS, CARROTS, GREEN BELL PEPPERS, RED BELL_x000D_PEPPERS, WATER CHESTNUTS, BABY CORN, LESS THAN 2% OF: SALT, SUGAR,_x000D_ASCORBIC AND CITRIC ACID (TO PROTECT COLOR), FLAVOR._x000D_
Instructions: Stovetop directions: separate cans. Empty contents Of small can,containing beef And sauce, into saucepan or skillet. Heat over mediumheat until hot, stirring occasionally. Drain And discard liquid fromlarge can And rinse vegetables. Add vegetables To beef And sauce, mixingwell. Heat, stirring often, until hot. Microwave directions: separatecans. Empty contents Of small can, containing beef And sauce, into a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high power for 2 minutes, stirring once. Drain anddiscard liquid From large can And rinse vegetables. Add vegetables tobeef And sauce, mixing well. Heat on high power for 3 minutes or untilhot. Stir And serve. Serving suggestions: serve over rice or with lachoy chow mein noodles.
Explore this item
|Flavor:||Beef pepper oriental|
|Features:||Inspired by traditional asian cuisine|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 11.60 x 5.50 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||25|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1 g||2.0|
|Saturated Fat 1 G||5|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 20 Mg||7|
|Sodium 1110 Mg||46|
|Total Carbohydrate 11 g||4.0|
|Dietary Fiber 3 G||12|
|Sugars 4 G|
|Protein 7 g|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is not hot & spicy at allby eddie8883/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is not hot and spicy.by CommunityAnswer3/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can eat it straight from the can but it taste much better heated. The meat is cooked and the noodles are crunchy and salty so you may want to rinse the noodles.by Gerri5/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the product can be eaten from the can.by CommunityAnswer3/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?