Consider these popular products
- from $227.78
- $89.95 Was $149.00Save $59.05
- from $108.99
- $290.00 Was $399.99Save $109.99
- $78.95 List price $94.12Save $15.17
- from $89.95
- $77.40 Was $98.82Save $21.42
- from $111.25
- Rollback$59.88 Was $79.88Save $20.00
- $77.00 List price $94.12Save $17.12
- $79.97 Was $100.00Save $20.03
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
LG Nexus 5 D820 Unlocked Cellphone, 16GB, Black
The advanced new lens on Nexus 5 captures more light for brighter night and sharper action shots. Better colors by day, less noise at night.
|Display Technology:||LCD display|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphone, 1 x MicroUSB 2.0|
|Battery Life:||300 hours|
|Model:||NEXUS 16GB BL|
|Number of Megapixels:||8 Megapixel|
|Interface Type:||IEEE 802.11a/ac/b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.0 , NFC|
|Mobile Operating System:||Android|
|Standby Time:||300 hours|
|Size:||5.43"L x 2.72"W x 0.34"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NEXUS 5 16GB BLK|
|Cellular Network Technology:||GSM|
|Battery Capacity:||2300 mAh|
|Talk Time:||17 hours|
|Features:||Music Player , Full Web Browsers , GPS , Bluetooth , Camera , Wi-fi Ready|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.45 x 2.79 x 0.35 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, the Nexus 5 phone supports CDMAby CommunityAnswer4/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but only on sprint or a service that uses sprint. Although capable, and FCC certified, Verizon will not activate one. Likely due to it not being capable of using one of its LTE bands.by maintb4/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I want to buy a Nexus 5 cellphone. But I live in Uruguay and I need to know with what networks are compatible please. Thanks Marina
- Marina, Thank you for your inquiry. Are you asking about which Networks in Uruguay are going to be compatible with the LG Nexus 5 or are you asking which networks in the USA it is compatible with. In any event, it really doesn't matter either way since this is an unlocked phone. You will need to contact the service providers in Uruguay to ask what networks they use. The following are the supported networks in the USA for this phone; 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all versions CDMA 800 / 1900 - North American version 3G Network HSDPA 800 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 900 - North American version HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 4G Network LTE 700 / 800 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600 - North American version LTE 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 ...IFVby LGAnswers11/25/2014Written by a verified representative from LGAnswersWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Hello. I'd like to know if this phone is already unlocked to be used in Brazil, and I also would like to know if this phone is the D821 model.
- Gustavo, Thank you for your inquiry. Just like many smartphones, the Nexus 5 actually has two models.There is one version for North America and another for the rest of the world. Both models look the same, and share many of the same specs. The buttons, colors, cameras are the same but the differences are in connectivity, the radios in each phone are a little different. The D820 version of the Nexus 5 is designed for North America and will connect to 2G, 3G or LTE on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint. The D821 version of the Nexus 5 is set up to work with the rest of the world. Outside North America (D821) Nexus 5 model supports the following frequencies • GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz • WCDMA: Bands: 1/2/4/5/6/8 • LTE: Bands: 1/3/5/7/8/20 Please check with the Brazilian carriers on which frequencies they support to ensure that the phone will work on their network...IFVby LGAnswers12/13/2014Written by a verified representative from LGAnswersWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?