I live in a large studio and this AC 8,000 BTU is just the rest size, I use the energy saver button. My neighbor set it up for me in about 10 minutes. I can either use the remote or use it manually, I like manually, getting off the sofa and walk over it too.. it cane just in time for our heat wave! Thank goodness for cool air. Great value for a great AC!
About This Item
- Install it at the window to maintain a steady temperature in your bedroom or office
- With 7180.24 W cooling power, maintain the temperature of a given space
- With up to 1560 Sq. ft. cooling coverage, it helps you keep your home cool and cozy during hot summer months
- Provides enough cooling in your room with 3 fan speeds
- 4-way Air Deflection, enjoy the cool air even more with our 4-way air direction by adjusting the deflection, air is directed up, down, left or right to move the air where it is needed most
- Electronic Touch Controls: Control the temperature of your room with just a push of a button
- 24-hour On/Off Timer lets you create a cooling schedule without wasting electricity an energy efficient programmable timer that can turn on your air conditioner before you arrive home or turn off after you leave
- Remote control that is stylish and easy to use which allows you to cool down from across the room
- Washable and reusable air filter saves money on replacements
- Automatically restarts after a power failure there are storms, high winds and extreme heat that can lead to power outages keep you covered with Auto Restart, which automatically turns the unit back on when power is restored
- Removes up to 6.8 pt. of moisture from the air in an hour to control humidity
proposition 65 reasons:Carbon black Bisphenol A (BPA)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Energy Efficient, Remote Controlled, Easy Clean, Easy Installation
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
19.60 x 19.40 x 12.40 Inches
Great Air Conditioner
quite happy with this unit. but then again, it was HOT and this made things cooler. I did not actually use the remote control device. so... Although our central AC has been replaced now--this unit is still in the window--I may use it to keep that specific area isolated and cooler than the main home--in the near future. I feel it was worth the investment!
8000 BTUs is perfect for my huge bedroom. Replaced 5000 BTU unit which couldn't keep up with 90 degree sunny days. Quiet, relatively speaking.Lighter weight than the 10K monster I have in my open concept downstairs. In my experience, LG products are impressive performers at reasonable price point. Highly recommended.
I bought this for my brother for his room and it was easy set up and cools really well for him. It's easy to operate with a remote. I'd recommend to others. My niece liked it so well she bought one for herself.
Good A/C for bedroom
Easy to install, controls easy to understand. Our bedroom for some reason is warmer than any other room in the house. This unit cools it beautifully./
Good for hot rooms
Our air conditioner sits in an over-garage bonus room window. The ceiling isn't insulated well enough, and this air conditioner is the sole reason the room is usable from April to November. It looks good, has all the features we need, and cools efficiently. My only small complaint is that I wish it came with some sort of plastic strap around the unit itself; getting it out of the box is a major job for two (elderly) people.
Nice little air conditioner. It's quiet but I have to question the 8000 BTU rating. It's in a small room and doesn't cool as well as I think it should. But since this is my home office, it is quiet enough to and cool enough.
So Far So Good
I got the machine set up yesterday. It cooled down my bedroom in about an hour on a 92° day. Timing is everything and the arrival of this machine during out hottest weather so far this summer was very fortunate.
LG LW8016ER Air Conditioner
Was in a bind when the window unit in our bedroom failed during a recent heat wave. Could find nothing but junk in stock at the local stores, so ordered this from walmart.com. Delivery to store was one day faster than promised, so that was a plus. Installation was a snap. A little heavier than the old unit, but still light enough for one person to pick it up and slide it into the window. Was a little louder than I'd hoped, but still tolerable. This unit has an "energy saver" feature, which shuts off the fan when the compressor stops. I thought this would be a nice feature, but I seldom use it since the regular cycling of the fan tends to keep me awake at night. All-in-all, this is a nice unit with all the features one would ever need in a small window A/C. Also, the unit has an EER of 12.1, which makes it by far the most efficient unit I ran across while shopping for a replacement A/C.
I initially bought an 8K BTU Haier Serenity Series in an effort to find the quietest window a/c possible. Sound was the most important issue for me. Turned out the Haier was defective and returned for a refund. Read some reviews on this LG and decided to try it out. It is quiet and cold. I can't say for certain if its the quietest, but I can say I'M SATISFIED. Its quiet enough.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question