Great Buy, l had a LG 6000 btu that ran great for 9 years. It still runs just alittle more noise than news so l figured to go with LG again this time the LG 10,000 model 1016ER . Glad l did it's very quiet and cools the room and a nice size living room too!. Old one only the room it was in. Would recommend to anyone .
About This Item
- Install it at the window to maintain a steady temperature in your bedroom or office
- With 2930.71 W cooling power, maintain the temperature of a given space
- Maintain a cool and cozy indoor temperature with the capacity to cool rooms of up to 450 Sq. ft. area
- Have more control over air flow with 3 fan speeds
- 4-way air deflection: enjoy the cool air even more with our 4-way air direction, by adjusting the deflection, air is directed up, down, left or right to move the air where it is needed most
- Electronic touch controls: control the temperature of your room with just a push of a button
- 24-hour On/Off Timer lets you create a cooling schedule without wasting electricity an energy efficient programmable timer that can turn on your air conditioner before you arrive home or turn off after you leave
- Remote control that is stylish and easy to use which allows you to cool down from across the room
- Washable filters help prevent the need for buying replacements
- Automatically restarts after a power failure there are storms, high winds and extreme heat that can lead to power outages, keep you covered with auto restart, which automatically turns the unit back on when power is restored
- Removes up to 3.0 pt. of moisture from the air in an hour to control humidity
proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
|Maximum Room Size|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Components
|Air Conditioner Type|
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
LG LW1016ER 10,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted Air Conditioner with Remote Control
|450 sq ft|
1 year parts and labor warranty
Window-Mount Air Conditioners
23.6 x 22.2 x 15.0 Inches
Love this AC
The unit is heavy but a man can lift it up to the window. Easy to set up. It took the superintendent less than 20 minutes to install it in my window. I already had the bracket installed from my previous air conditioner. This bracket made it easier to install. There is a space where the units side panels don't completely close but it comes with some foam pads to better insulate it. Even without the panels closing all the way, it cooled off my room quickly.
I replaced my older 5,000 btu ac with the LG 10,000 btu. I was surprised at how fast it started cooling the area. Runs very quiet and energy saver mode allows it to shut off when desired temperature is reached. Fairly easy to put together and install. It took me about an hour give or take. I would recommend this air conditioner to anyone! Great buy! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
A/C unit, 10000 BTU's. LG
This unit is in a room 20 x 24 and supplements my central a/c. It works great. Cools the room in just a few minutes. Quiet. Remote control with fan settings, timer, temp control, power saving mode. Purchased this on sale at Walmart.com and saved about $50. Has a 3% decline on mounting bracket for water shed. Arrived in two days. Installed in 30 minutes. Has easy access to filter and it's washable.
Nice appearance and easy to operate.
Ordered this model because it's a slide-in/out unit. Makes it easier to mount in window. The unit it replaced was a GE slide-in/out. Bought unit at Walmart on-line because most stores don't stock this model. Recommended by Consumer Reports. Only have had this unit for (2) weeks, but it was easy to set-up and I'm pleased with it's cooling capacity. Unit had some minor damage to it's cabinet frame, probably during storage or shipment. Straightened frame before mounting in window. Front plastic shield slightly out of shape from conforming to front frame while frame was pushed in. Unit appears to be OK and working properly.
Great AC, easy set up, easy install. Works great this is my second one to have they are both working great.
this is a good looking ac. I can not use it because it is too big for my window. I will have to purchase another unit that is a smaller width. I wanted this one because I like LG products
Runs ac cold! Easy to install.
Does the job
Bought this unit for a large room. Does a great job cooking the whole space. It is very cold near the unit whereas it isn't in other parts of the room. The Energy save mode can be annoying because it''s constantly turning on and off, prefer to just keep it in cool mode. It isn't silent, but less noisy than any other units I have purchased. Installation was done fairly easy, but we installed on the first floor so putting brackets up outside the window easy that hold the unit.
Damage in shipping
This unit's chassis was damaged in shipping. I discovered it when I got it home and immediately made plans to return it the next day. I would not recommend this particular brand as the instructions are difficult to understand. I am of the opinion that they are written by someone whose first language is NOT English. If other people have not had a problem with shipping damage it might work out okay for them.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question