Finally I found the air conditioner that cools both connected rooms. I have a big kitchen/Livingroom they connect this air conditioner maintains both areas nice and cool sometimes too cool that I have to lower the fan speed. I recommend buying this product. Its worth the money. So happy with it. The best part is that I can control it from my couch from the remote control or my I phone. It does not get better than this. I really recommend it! Easy to set up.
About This Item
- 8,000 BTU Window Smart (Wi-Fi) Air Conditioner
- Can be controlled from the LG ThinQ app which will give you full feature control from anywhere, including temperature, scheduling mode and fan speed
- Voice control with Alexa and Google Assistant makes changing settings, like temperature, a breeze
- Remote control that is stylish and easy to use which allows you to cool down from across the room 340 sq. ft. (Room size 17 ft. x 20 ft.)
- Estimated Cooling Area 340 sq. ft. (Room size 17 ft. x 20 ft.)
- 3-speeds: 3 cooling and fan speeds with Auto Cool keep your cool under control 3 powerful cooling and fan speeds allow you to control the temperature of your room at your pace
- 4-way Air Deflection, enjoy the cool air even more with our 4-way air direction by adjusting the deflection, air is directed up, down, left or right to move the air where it is needed most
- Digital Electronic Touch Controls: Control the temperature of your room with just a push of a button
- 24-hour On/Off Timer lets you create a cooling schedule without wasting electricity an energy efficient programmable timer that can turn on your air conditioner before you arrive home or turn off after you leave
- Automatically restarts after a power failure there are storms, high winds and extreme heat that can lead to power outages, keep you covered with Auto Restart, which automatically turns the unit back on when power is restored
- Washable and reusable air filter saves money on replacements
- Window Installation kit included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Energy Efficient, Remote Controlled, Easy Installation
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
19.56 x 19.37 x 12.37 Inches
It's in an admittedly small room, my bedroom office, but it works great. Cools quickly, and energy saver setting is a bonus.
Blows Artic Air
I purchased this unit to replace a crappy one. Night and day difference. I have it in my bedroom, and if my door is shut, it feels like its winter. I love the WIFI feature. I don't really have anything negative to say about it.
It's a great ac. Cools fast.
Awesome, loud AC unit. Love it overall.
It's a bit loud. Especially with the fan set to 3. Awesome at cooling the large room so we're keeping it. App tells you the temperature of the room. Cool feature. Filter is super easy to remove, clean and put back. No more ripping off the face of the unit to get at the filter. Was easy to install and came with insulating panels for the "curtains". Also included a few different window sealing stuff, like tape and thicker foam. Our installation was not a normal installation, but worked out.
The fan motors in these are pure garbage both my bedroom and office they rattle and vibrate running and start I ripped out the original broad ocean motor in my bedroom and put an OEM Welling in and it's been running quiet since then the Esaver mode cycles the fan way to often I don't find that efficient. Both compressors are super quiet their fan motors are just noisy even being installed correctly.
Do not buy if you are looking for a real smart AC
Do not buy this air conditioner if you plan to use with smart modes or expect support from LG. Read recent reviews of the app on the Apple App Store. Most are negative. I've had 2 of these air conditioners for about a month and received no support from LG.
The SmartThinQ app is truly garbage. Called several times to resolve issues with programming smart modes for 2 window AC units and emailed at least 7 times and still nothing. When they did respond 2 of those emails, the responses had nothing to do with the problem. I purchased these units solely because of the feature to have home, away, pleasant, sleep and vacation modes configured for the units. None of these modes are configurable. Just notes “airconditioner alert”.
The app is also not compatible with IFTTT so if you want to set a mode to start if you enter a distance from your home, it is not possible.
If you are looking for a smart air conditioner, look elsewhere.
I received this AC on the first day of the worst heat wave we've had in years. I did my research and felt this was the best value for the money and it received very good reviews and LG has a pretty good reputation. I was home when the product was delivered. I noticed that the labels said that it was refurbished. It was supposed to be new. My wife and I are no spring chickens and we both have serious health issues. In fact she had just gotten out of the hospital a week ago. So with the heat wave upon us and our health issues we decided to take our chances and keep the AC. I installed it and it's been running fine except for a couple of quirks (it does rattle and the vent doesn't move vertically). So we've managed to get through the heat OK. But the fact remains that we did not get a new item and we paid full price. Nowhere in the ads does it say this is a refurbished item. Had our circumstances (and the weather) been different I would not have hesitated to return the AC. Buyer beware!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question