Great machine. Nice white and clean. The tube was really hot. I got a Cool-Aide and that perfected things (see the photo of the tube insulator attached). The tube went from 120 degrees down to 80 degrees, which increased the rate of cooling. It is a good product and keeps the room cool. Love how quiet it is.
About This Item
- COOLS UP TO 200 SQ. FT.: Stay cool and comfortable when Mother Nature turns up the heat! This 8,000 BTU (5,500 BTU DOE) portable air conditioner can cool rooms up to 200 sq. ft (10’x20’ room size).
- OSCILLATING AIR DISCHARGE: Inclined top air discharge swings up and down to sweep air evenly throughout the room, eliminating hot spots. Oscillation feature can be turned off using remote control.
- INSTALLATION KIT INCLUDED: Slide-together window bracket has click-lock connection point for exhaust hose. Other end of exhaust hose slides securely into place on the back of the air conditioner. Installation kit fits vertical and horizontal windows from 18" to 50". Detailed installation instructions included.
- SLEEK TOUCH CONTROLS: The control panel on this LG portable air conditioner features sleek digital touch controls and an LED screen, making switching between the 3 modes and 2 fan speeds simple. An included LCD remote control reflects the unit settings from across the room.
- AUTO-EVAPORATION SYSTEM: The bucketless design of this LG portable air conditioner is thanks to the auto-evaporation system built into this model. Moisture created by the cooling process is evaporated inside the unit, allowing you continuous operation without having to regularly empty a bucket.
- 8000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard) / 5500 BTU (DOE 2017 Standard)
- Uses a standard 115-volt/15 amp electrical outlet (6' long power cord)
- LG 115V portable air conditioner cools a room up to 200 sq ft with up to 1.8 pints per hour dehumidification
- Top, inclined air discharge with auto swing louvers helps eliminate hot spots
- Convenient LED display panel and LCD remote control
- Programmable 24-hour on/off timer cools on your schedule
- LG 8000 BTU portable air conditioner has 2 fan speeds and 2 cooling speeds for flexibility
- Auto-restart saves your settings when the power goes out
- Removable, washable mesh filter cleans the air
- Easy-roll caster wheels and side handles allow for easy movement
- LG 115V portable air conditioner includes easy-to-install window exhaust kit
- U.L. listed
- Color: white
- LG 8000 BTU portable air conditioner dimensions: 12.8" L x 16.9" W x 27.4" H
proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
|Maximum Room Size|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Components
|Air Conditioner Type|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
LG 8,000 BTU 115V Portable Air Conditioner with Remote Control, White
|200 sq ft|
1 year parts and labor warranty
Portable Air Conditioners
16.9 x 12.8 x 27.4 Inches
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! Could easily bring it up stairs with the handles. Easy to assemble and stays in the window. Cooled the room down in no time. Very quite and comes pretty much ready to go!
So far, great machine, good price!
So far, this has worked really well to cool the upstairs room. My son says it's a little noisy for sleeping. It cools the room quickly, so when no one is in the room, we can save energy by not running it, knowing it will work fast to get it comfortable when needed.
LG Portable 8000 BTU AC unit
LG Portable 8000 BTU AC unit is just what the Doctor ordered, recently moved into a 900 SQ FT apartment and after having AC in previous house something needed to be done. After researching found the right unit, ordered on Saturday and got it on Wednesday, instructions were easy to read, set up was a snap and had it running in 15 minutes. This unit is quiet and keeps the temp 70 degree`s in 90 degree weather, i run it in the living room during the day and the bedroom at night, very easy to move .
I was very excited to receive since I live in a two-bedroom small apartment. I love how this helps to cool the house down. I have it in my living room and it cools the living room and the kitchen. Oh and it also cools the hallway. Easy to set up. I recommend! I live in Texas and have a swamp cooler. So this cooler has my house feeling like heaven ️
5 stars with reservations
I love this unit. It cools well the set up and vent adapters fit great in my windows. My pet peeve with this unit is the location of the drain. It is too low to fit a pan under and is a pain to use. Fortunately Ive only had to drain it once but I had to have a strong friend lift the unit up to drain it. The unit makes a fair amount of noise but so do all ac units.
Buy something else
Noisy, though not very cooling. The air comes out warmish even after running half an hour. It's hard to fit the hose on the unit, and the pieces don't have a way to firmly attach to the unit, so they fall out or fall apart. Very frustrating. These problems would have been solved with a couple cents worth of screws, had they made this an option. Buy something else.
just received a portable AC and the most important part is missing. There no way to repack it because of the way it was originally packaged so I am stuck with an AC and no way to vent it to the outside
this thing does not work as it should I am only trying to cool a 120sq ft rm. the past 2 hour with it running the temp in my room has continued to rise. in two hours it has went from 72 degrees an now it's 82 in here . not happy an would like to return the product
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question