I bought this tv about 3 weeks ago and love this sucker! I use nothing but audio quest high end hdmi 4k+hdr cables! Hdr is amazing i bought this tv literally for gaming, dolbyatmos is amazing as well! Sound from tv is very nice! We but only lg tvs. We've had samsung but have a better experience with lg, we own the 4k udh tv which is 5yrs old now and going strong! Have a 38 inch lg tv thats full 4k hd which is nice as well! Love the phone app option for control! I love this magic remote that comes with this lg tv!
LG 65" Class OLED E8 Series 4K (2160P) Smart Ultra HD HDR TV - OLED65E8PUA
- Screen Size65"
- Resolution2160p (4K)
- Is SmartY
- Display TechnologyOLED
- Number of HDMI Connections4
- Backlight TypeOLED
About This Item
- Glass TV Design
- LG TV ThinQ AI with Google Assistant AI (Artificial Intelligence) ThinQ becomes the center for your connected smart devices. Beyond apps and entertainment, LG AI TV uses intelligent voice control to create a center for the smart home and beyond.
- LG a9 Intelligent Processor LG?the industry leaders of OLED TVs?made the Best TV Ever even better by developing the ?9 Intelligent Processor. LG?s most powerful processor provides true-to-life images with incredibly rich colors, sharpness and depth for greater realism.
- LG OLED Display
- 4K Cinema HDR Comprehensive support of major high dynamic range formats including Dolby Vision? HDR from the cinema, as well as HDR10 and HLG, both with LG?s advanced tone-mapping technology that provides scene-by-scene optimization.
- Dolby Atmos Bring big-screen surround sound to the living room: crickets chirping all around, a monster roaring from behind, or a plane soaring overhead. Dolby Atmos® creates a more detailed sound experience that appears to come from everywhere for a wonderfully realistic, immersive experience.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Depth (with stand)|
|Width (with stand)|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Height (with stand)|
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
LG 65" OLED 4K HDR Smart OLED TV w/AI ThinQ - OLED65E8PUA
|LG Electronics USA|
8.70 x 57.00 x 36.00 Inches
Best 4K TV on the market!!
I recently bought this TV and let me tell you, I am blown away out how great this TV is. Sound quality is excellent, picture quality is excellent, black levels are outstanding, and the picture on glass is great!! Dolby Atmos really makes a difference when watching movies and playing video games. Also, WebOS is the best TV interface in the world. Highly recommend this TV for anyone! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Like no other experience!
After extensive comparative research, I found that I could not purchase no other TV as this OLED not only had a much better picture, but all the features were far and above anything else. This is the future of televisions. Due to the deep blacks, the precise colors, and the refresh rate, even everyday TV came alive looking like I was watching a live event. The glass screen is so smooth that you can't see a ripple when viewed from the side, unlike every other TV presently out there. I am sure that all TVs will eventually be OLEDs and that buying anything else now will just set you back that many years until you get the TV after that one. The future is here now, and the LG OLED is like no other experience! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I Used to Think My Plasma Had a Great Picture
The picture quality of this LG E8 is truly outstanding. Even with 1080p content, it literally blows away my plasma, which I used to think looked fantastic. With 4K HDR, it's practically surrealistic.
I would have preferred that LG include a conventional IR remote with the set. But I'm adjusting to the new "Magic Remote" little by little, so no dings for this. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Unfortunately it is broken
I bought this in July but did not use it until last week. We built on a new room to use as our media den. When the cabinetry was finished I moved it in, turned it on but it turned itself off. Customer Service staff were good. Repair agent is waiting for parts. Can only do a proper review when it's working.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question