This tv is awesome! I had a phillips 4K smart tv for the longest... And it just didnt give me that 4K wow factor other brands had. Turned out it didnt have HDR Which made it a basic tv to say the least. So i started researching tvs and this had the best reviews ! So i ended up buying it. Got it for $439 and it got here in a week. Boy ol boy is this Tv awesome!!! Its a world apart from my Phillips Tv and the gaming with PS4 Pro is breathtaking! I love it! I was even able to download some apps i use!
LG 65" Class 4K UHD 2160p LED Smart TV With HDR 65UM6900PUA
- Addpowered by Allstate
Arrives by Mon, Apr 20
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
- Screen Size65"
- Resolution4K (2160P)
- Is SmartY
- Display TechnologyLED
- Number of HDMI Connections3
- Backlight TypeLED
About This Item
LG 65" Class 4K UHD 2160p LED Smart TV With HDR 65UM6900PUA:
- IPS 4K Display The IPS 4K panel's wide viewing angle keeps you enthralled with spectacular realism displaying almost 100% color accuracy, even from a 60-degree angle.
- Quad Core Processor The hard-working quad-core processor improves images, action and color, reducing distracting video noise and motion blur, enhancing sharpness and portraying accurate colors.
- 4K Active HDR Discover 4K resolution in your premium content choices, all optimized with Active HDR's scene-by-scene picture adjustment. The multi-format 4K high dynamic range supports HDR10 and HLG, both with LG's advanced tone mapping technology that further optimize each scene.
- Channel the Internet with LG Channels - Stream over 160 free IP channels including movies and TV, breaking news, sports, comedy and more integrated right into the television and channel guide. Discover and enjoy premium new entertainment from the likes of FOX Sports, HISTORY and Family Feud, or live 24/7 news from CBSN, just to name a few.
- webOS Smart TV - Netflix, Hulu, YouTube and more are just a few clicks away on LG Smart TV with webOS. Access blockbuster movies and the newest TV shows, in addition to unlimited free content via the exclusive LG Channels app. Stream your favorite songs with Spotify. Find a great recipe with ifood.tv. No matter what you're in to, there's an app for that.
- Dimensions with stand (WxHxD) 57.8" x 36.1" x 10.6"
- TV dmensions without stand (WxHxD) 57.8" x 33.6" x 3.5"
- Packaging dimensions (WxHxD) 63" x 38.2" x 7.5"
- Stand width 53.1"
- TV weight with stand 47.2 lbs
- TV weight without stand 46.3 lbs
- Packaging weight 63.1 lbs
- VESA mounting (W x H) 300 x 300
Wi-Fi|HDMI|Smart Phone|IP Control|TV Tuner ATSC
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Depth (with stand)|
VUDU, Netflix, Youtube, Google Play, Sling, Hulu
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
10.00 x 57.80 x 35.90 Inches
Excellent and Economical $ and easy set up
I needed a specific size Tv to sit in a specific cabinet and 60" tv's are very limited. I was apprehensive to buy a TV that was so inexpensive but I am blown away by the value. Picture is perfect, sound is great, and overall impression after a few weeks ti 5 stars.
Bad set up instructions
I get this as a Christmas from my sons and when I went to install it to my wall bracket it called for M4 bolts. After three trips to the hardware store I found out it takes M6 bolts. This is what keeping me from giving it a 5 star. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Great picture! Good features!
I purchased the TV a few days ago and have been playing with the setup and features a lot. The picture is great and has several pre-programmed video settings to use in getting the picture quality you are looking for. However, there is no old school manual settings to use if you like to tweak your own settings. Tried the vivid mode and the image is almost too bright and when we viewed Avatar on blu ray, it made the cgi look too artificial. The cinema mode gave a better overall look to the film but was not as bright as I would have liked. This is an older film, so it could be the source material. Going to try it out with some newer films to see. The TV has a good variety of inputs, kudos to LG for adding a hybrid component/composite to the set for older equipment, but I have an issue with the optical output I'm using to connect the system to my older surround sound receiver/amp. The signal cuts out and pops and crackels about every 15 minutes or so. I solved this by taking my sources directly to the optical inputs on the receiver, however I really wanted to use the TV as a switching device, now I will have to switch the audio and video sources independently. One plus of direct sourcing the audio, however was an overall improvement in the sound quality. I called LG customer service and got an actual person within a few minutes which was nice. They had me update the firmware which was a simple process but did not resolve the issue. This seemed to be a known problem for them which they thought the software update would fix. I think the issue is somewhere in the conversion process of taking all the HDMI sources and converting them to an optical output.I'd also like to know if the TV optical out produces a 5.1 or 2.1 signal out. I'm really wondering if there is a difference in the optical format from the new set to my now 17 year old surround sound receiver. The menu's on the TV are nice, fast, and easy to understand. I liked everything else about the set enough not to take it back, but would really like it if they can figure out the audio conversion issue in their software. Online reviews show this has been an issue in many LG TV's. Overall, it's a nice set for the $479 price tag. If they fix the audio issue I will change my review to 5 stars.
Great TV. Not enough apps.
Nice TV for the price. Had issue with delivery due to the contractor that Walmart uses bringing me wrong item but it was resolved same day. Picture quality is great. Very user friendly, easy setup. Regardless of brand, TV speakers generally aren't great but these are actually solid. I'll go to my sound bar for some stuff but don't need it for all. My biggest complaint is there just aren't enough apps available from LG. Sure you get Netflix, Hulu,
Weird vertical stripes at lower brightness
Got an amazing price at Target on a brand new 60" model, 60UM6900PUA, and really like the size and vivid colors. The issue however is that the screen has very obvious issue with vertical stripes in a few places at lower levels of solid patterns. It's noticeable in static scenes and you can see in the test photo attached. Overall good TV for $400
Took to long
Once I got the tv it's has been great love it!! But the time in witch it took me too get it was ridiculous!! Had to call a private carrier and made an app to have it delivered and they never shower up!! I was suppose to get my tv on one day and didn't get it till over a week later!! If I ever order anything again I will have it shipped to the store!! I have never had so much problems receiving something I ordered!!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question