I love this 65 "LG Smart Tv it's everything I hoped for . The size is great I only purchase LG's I love the brand ,They always last a life time . The picture is perfect . I would recommend this Smart TV to everyone if your going to purchase a Tv make sure it's a LG you have my word you will be completely satisfied . I'vee been purchasing them for over 12 years I have upgraded and gave my old ones away to friends .An they still are holding up for my friends..
- Screen Size65"
- Resolution4K (2160P)
- Is SmartY
- Display TechnologyLED
- Number of HDMI Connections3
- Backlight TypeLED
About This Item
LG 65" Class 4K UHD 2160p LED Smart TV With HDR 65UM6900PUA:
- IPS 4K Display The IPS 4K panel's wide viewing angle keeps you enthralled with spectacular realism displaying almost 100% color accuracy, even from a 60-degree angle.
- Quad Core Processor The hard-working quad-core processor improves images, action and color, reducing distracting video noise and motion blur, enhancing sharpness and portraying accurate colors.
- 4K Active HDR Discover 4K resolution in your premium content choices, all optimized with Active HDR's scene-by-scene picture adjustment. The multi-format 4K high dynamic range supports HDR10 and HLG, both with LG's advanced tone mapping technology that further optimize each scene.
- Channel the Internet with LG Channels - Stream over 160 free IP channels including movies and TV, breaking news, sports, comedy and more integrated right into the television and channel guide. Discover and enjoy premium new entertainment from the likes of FOX Sports, HISTORY and Family Feud, or live 24/7 news from CBSN, just to name a few.
- webOS Smart TV - Netflix, Hulu, YouTube and more are just a few clicks away on LG Smart TV with webOS. Access blockbuster movies and the newest TV shows, in addition to unlimited free content via the exclusive LG Channels app. Stream your favorite songs with Spotify. Find a great recipe with ifood.tv. No matter what you're in to, there's an app for that.
- Dimensions with stand (WxHxD) 57.8" x 36.1" x 10.6"
- TV dmensions without stand (WxHxD) 57.8" x 33.6" x 3.5"
- Packaging dimensions (WxHxD) 63" x 38.2" x 7.5"
- Stand width 53.1"
- TV weight with stand 47.2 lbs
- TV weight without stand 46.3 lbs
- Packaging weight 63.1 lbs
- VESA mounting (W x H) 300 x 300
Wi-Fi|HDMI|Smart Phone|IP Control|TV Tuner ATSC
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Depth (with stand)|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
VUDU, Netflix, Youtube, Google Play, Sling, Hulu
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
10.00 x 57.80 x 35.90 Inches
Great tv and perfect for 4K gaming!!!
This tv is awesome! I had a phillips 4K smart tv for the longest... And it just didnt give me that 4K wow factor other brands had. Turned out it didnt have HDR Which made it a basic tv to say the least. So i started researching tvs and this had the best reviews ! So i ended up buying it. Got it for $439 and it got here in a week. Boy ol boy is this Tv awesome!!! Its a world apart from my Phillips Tv and the gaming with PS4 Pro is breathtaking! I love it! I was even able to download some apps i use!
Weird vertical stripes at lower brightness
Got an amazing price at Target on a brand new 60" model, 60UM6900PUA, and really like the size and vivid colors. The issue however is that the screen has very obvious issue with vertical stripes in a few places at lower levels of solid patterns. It's noticeable in static scenes and you can see in the test photo attached. Overall good TV for $400
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question