if you're trying to decide this ac and a cheaper version/model, spend the extra on this one. it's amazing! we have low windows in our house so the vents pointing up was what led me to this unit and once it was installed I felt like I got a very high end product for not such a high end price.
About This Item
- 6,000 BTU air conditioner for window mounted installation
- Uses standard 115-volt/15-amp electrical outlet
- Cools a room up to 260 sq. ft.
- Dehumidification up to 1.8 pints per hour
- Full-function remote controls unit from across the room
- Thermistor thermostat maintains the selected temperature
- 3 cooling speeds / 3 fan speeds plus Auto Cool for cooling flexibility
- 24-hour on/off timer cools on your schedule
- Energy saver function conserves energy and saves you money
- Auto restart saves your settings when the power goes out
- 2-way air deflection directs cool air where you want it
- Easy-clean mesh filter with "clean filter" alert
proposition 65 reasons:Carbon black Bisphenol A (BPA)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Energy Efficient, Remote Controlled
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
17.31 x 14.37 x 11.12 Inches
Really nice a/c unit. Just what I wanted to upstairs bedroom. Lots of options, energy save mode, 3 fan speeds, quiet. Cant go wrong with this for the price.
LG 6,000 Air Conditioner
This is a hard working little air conditioner. It cools my very large kitchen and laundry room. This is the 2nd LG 6,000 BTU AC window unit I've bought. I'm so satisfied with them.
Light weight and easy to install
Very quiet. Absolutely love it
Perfect AC for small apartment
Bought for a relative and she loves it! Cools her upstairs apartment noticeably.
Great A/C, great quality, looks nice as can be expected from any LG product!
Works so far easy install
The LG LW6017R has 3 fan speeds. The Unit has a timer and 4 modes: Dry, Fan, Energy Save and Cool. One needs to note the angle of the Digital Display, as I can only see it standing up facing the unit. The vent is at an angle as well. It cools my bedroom quickly. The only con I have is that I think the unit is a bit noisy. All in all I think this LG is a good Air conditioner for the money.
Goes on and off to often. Too loud.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question