I bought is AC a month ago. When purchasing I did my research on other window units. After reading reviews, I decided on this LG model. I am happy I did. Its so quiet you won’t even notice you have a window unit. It keeps my mobile home cool and comfortable. I have it in my living room...when I have guests over they stop and check out my AC and ask me where I bought it and how much it cost. I get complimented on how nice it looks and its cooling capability! It also comes with a remote and a little storage bin for the remote...as you can see in the picture I posted my husband placed it on the wall for easy access (way out of my toddlers reach). Moreover, I have had this AC running day and night since I purchased it early June 2020. I only had to clean the filter 3 times since then. And the filter isnt even that dirty compared to other brands I’ve owned in the past. This LG AC definitely is better than all the other models out there you name it! I’ve tried them all! All in all I always tend to stay with LG and their products. They truly are the real deal In every aspect! Thanks LG for another great product!
- BTU14000 BTU
- Maximum Room Size800 sq ft
- Is Energy Star-CertifiedY
- Volts115 V
About This Item
- 14,000 BTU Inverter Window Air Conditioner
- Estimated cooling area (800 sq. ft.) for temperature control
- This window unit comes with our easy to use installation kit so you can set up your air conditioner with ease
- 4-speeds: 4 cooling and fan speeds with Auto Cool keep your cool under control 3 powerful cooling and fan speeds allow you to control the temperature of your room at your pace
- 4-way Air Deflection: Enjoy the cool air even more with our 4-way air direction, by adjusting the deflection, air is directed up, down, left or right to move the air where it is needed most
- 24-hour On/Off Timer lets you create a cooling schedule without wasting electricity an energy efficient programmable timer that can turn on your air conditioner before you arrive home or turn off after you leave
- Full function Remote control with LCD Display that is stylish and easy to use which allows you to cool down from across the room
- Washable and reusable air filter saves money on replacements
- Removes up to 4.5 pt. of moisture from the air in a hour to control humidity
- Product (L x W x H): 23.6 in. x 24.8 in. x 15 in.
- Voltage/60 Hz: 115-Volt
- Slide In-Out chassis type for easy installation
- Filter Check Reminder Light
- Lo-Decibel Operation down to 43 dB
- Wi-Fi Connection
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
|Maximum Room Size|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Components
|Air Conditioner Type|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
LG 14,000 BTU Dual Inverter Window Air Conditioner with Remote Control
|800 sq ft|
|1 year parts and labor|
Window-Mount Air Conditioners
24.80 x 23.62 x 14.96 Inches
Clean modern design
Great air conditioner
Vey quiet and easy to install.
Very quiet excellent airflow works fast and adjust the heat right away
Awesome LG window AC and so easy to install!
It cools the room in minutes and was easy to install. No complications, low noise. WiFi feature for app controls is really useful. Minimum temp is 60°. This LG window AC turned out to be more than I expected. Great product, definitely buy one if you don't want a complicated installation only satisfaction.
Best regards! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I bought this unit to replaced a tired old one, this unit is a great upgrade from the old AC, it's quiet, sleek and efficient. I work night and I love that I don't get woken up from the compressor kicking in like the old one. I get more sleep now. I also love that I can say "Ok Google, turn on bedroom AC" and voila, it's nice and cool when I get home. I recommend this ac to anyone. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
We waited a long time before deciding to install an additional air conditioner to assist the central unit
Because the upstairs is always warmer than the down . The LG 14000 did the trick... plus it's super quiet... I cam barely hear it run... perfect for the bed rooms...
Awesome AC..so quiet and works great.
Excellent brand to last .
It looks nice cools nice. My fins were crushed in one area a fin comb would be nice to go with the a.c.My last one lasted 14 years without problems but needed recharged so bought a new one.Still is noisy like old one.
Quiet’s buuuuut wifi headache
MOST QUIET’S AC EVER. SOMETIMES I DONT KNOW IF ITS WORKING OR NOT. BUUUUUUT Ac needs the router next to it. I made a big mess to bring the router next to ac bcs keeps saying “getting the data” and after that “network not stable”. By bringing wifi router next to ac I reset my router by mistake just for that ac and I have a lot of equipments at home that use that router. I have been lucky 4 time to make it work . Such a headache. Dealing with this for 2 days. If anyone knows how to fix this let me know
I will not even give it a starr!!! Would not work out of the box, 4-6 weeks to get a repair person out to look at the unit. What's the chance they would have a part for it on the truck? Summer will be over in Northern MN by then! 6/27/2020
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question