Check out these related products
- $14.85 Was $16.98Save $2.13
- $12.11 Was $16.21Save $4.10
- $6.52 Was $8.03Save $1.51
- $11.17 List price $14.99Save $3.82
- $15.29 List price $21.99Save $6.70
- $12.79 List price $14.99Save $2.20
- $9.66 List price $15.99Save $6.33
Consider these popular products
- $9.09 List price $15.99Save $6.90
- $26.46 Was $36.98Save $10.52
- $9.18 List price $15.99Save $6.81
- $9.27 List price $15.99Save $6.72
- $9.41 List price $15.99Save $6.58
- $11.87 List price $16.99Save $5.12
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Consortium Book Sales & Dist, 2013, ISBN13 9788869654084, ISBN10 8869654087
""For three years I followed the monastic community of Luang Prabang, catching the moments of growth and those of emptiness.""
For the first time a woman is allowed into a Buddhist monastery, discovering Laos and its monasteries. With her touching words and intense photographs, Laura Leonelli tells the world of Lem, an aspiring monk, and his entry into a monastery. She describes his daily life--the fears, the longings, and the hopes of the young monks--from a unique and privileged perspective.
Laura Leonelli is a journalist who writes on photography and travel for the Sunday supplement of "Il Sole 24 Ore" and Panorama Travel.
|Number of Pages:||223|
|Publisher:||Consortium Book Sales & Dist|
|Publication Date:||March, 2013|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 8.75 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.