About This Item
Pls Check our size chart on the product image before purchase, do NOT use the walmart's Size guide!
Order Your New Favorite Corset Today!
Black PVC Leather Steampunk Gothic Wasit Trainer Underbust Corset Bustier<<
Everybody dreams to have a much trimmer and toned tummy but the abdomen laxity has always been the hardest to go. Losing weight and a few inches in the waist is a struggle for both men and women. Corset are not just new concepts of fashion. Waist cincher corsets are specifically designed to shape the tummy & defines your waistline and maximize your curves to achieve an hourglass figure.
Our corset can help give you the hourglass figure you want by smoothing your waist and tummy area for a sleeker, curvier silhouette.
It's of great material and plastic sturdy
Front designe with zipper-up closure
It fits looser around your waist they dont fall out when bent over
Super comfortable and easy to bend in
Package: 1 x Women Corset + G-string
Decide on Style
- Corsets come in many different styles. To decide on the style you need, you first must consider the context. Where will you be wearing it? Is it for an event? Is it to look sexy for your partner?
- If the purpose of your girdle is lingerie, then look for the classic red, pink, and black items. Products that have lace, leather, ruffles, paisley designs, or mesh are also great for achieving a flirty look
- If you want corsets for more casual everyday wear, then stick to fabrics like cotton and look for designs that are simple or patterned.
- Now, if you want a girdle for a costume or event such as a themed party, then you can go all out and choose vintage-inspired corsets that have all the bells and whistles such as metal features, lace-up backs, ribbons, and bold colors
Choosing a Corset Size
Measure your waist
- To measure your waist correctly, remove your shirt and get a measuring tape. Then, place the start of the tape at your belly button. Make sure you're standing up straight.
- Next, hold the tape at your belly button and wrap it around your waist making sure the tape is parallel to the ground and even all the way around. Mark the spot where the tape meets the beginning of the tape at your belly button.
- The point that is marked is your waist size.
Fabric Care Instructions: Hand wash cold. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry. Do not iron.
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.