The colors are actually inverted, which is unfortunate but I can see why they wouldn't be able to make it look the correct way, since they would have to include white arms.
About This Item
- Heat up the LEGO Super Mario game action for kids with this Fire Mario Power-Up Pack (71370), featuring a buildable costume that gives LEGO Super Mario special ability and causes different reactions
- This collectible accessory fits on the LEGO Super Mario figure included in the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360) toy playset, causing unique sounds and a unique image to appear on LEGO Mario's torso screen
- When LEGO Super Mario (figure not included) is powered up with this toy suit, he can gain Fire Attack power, a new way to attack enemies and collect extra coins, adding to players’ fun in-game experience
- This 11-piece LEGO building expansion set makes an awesome birthday party or holiday gift toy for creative kids and fans aged 6 and up to use with their Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360)
- Other LEGO Mario toy upgrades are available to use with the Starter Course and Expansion Sets, including the Propeller Mario Power-Up Pack (71371), Cat Mario Power-Up Pack (71372) and Builder Mario Power-Up Pack (71373)
6 to 10 years
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
4.80 x 3.58 x 1.85 Inches
Looks good but the colors are reversed
Fire flower power!
A classic! Other than the super shroom I feel like the fire flower is the first Mario power-up that comes to people's minds. I really dig the way it looks, it's a tad pricey just like many of the sets in the line but nonetheless I'm happy with my purchase.
Nice appearance but effects are very tame
Like all the suits, the biggest draw is really just changing Mario's outfit.
I have all the suits and none of them bring anything really exciting to the table in terms of interactivity.
With this suit, you dip Mario as if he's picking something off the ground and he will make the sound of a fire ball. Also a Fire Flower appears on his stomach.
Still I think largely they're just about the appearance and that part is nice. I like the added flourish of giving each suit a little platform to sit on, looks great in a row but also lets you add it easily to a course, to actually "power up" during play. You can "hop" Mario in to change suits, a nice little detail.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question