The Mandalorian battle pack is based off of the Disney plus TV series "The Mandalorian" and is definitely my favorite battle pack LEGO has ever made. The only complaint that a lot of people have (including me) is that all of the characters have just a plain black face. I think LEGO did that so you can't see a tan head underneath the helmet, but i thought it would have been cool if they used the head design of the stormtroopers in the Ewok Village set. Besides that one thing it is totally awesome! The helmet, torso, and leg design is impeccable and each character is very unique. I would recommend this set to any fan of Star Wars!
About This Item
- Kids can build a fearsome Mandalorian army, recreate exciting scenes from Star Wars: The Mandalorian TV show and develop their own exciting stories with this cool kids? building toy
- There are many ways to play out battles with 4 Star Wars Mandalorian warrior minifigures, each with stud-shooting blasters, a defense fort with an attachment point for a blaster, and a stud-shooting speeder bike
- A fun way for young Star Wars fans to collect an army, and there are lots of LEGO building bricks to inspire them to build and play solo, with friends and in combination with other LEGO Star Wars sets they own
- Fast to build ? and to rebuild after battles ? the 102-piece Star Wars Mandalorian construction toy playset is gift for boys and girls aged 6+ on their birthday or for a special surprise
- The LEGO Star Wars Mandalorian Speeder measures over 1? (4cm) high, 3? (8cm) long and 2? (6cm) wide ? a nice size to slip into your child's backpack along with the fort and minifigures for play on the go
- This collectible LEGO construction toy is powered by children?s creativity ? no batteries required ? so their adventures with Star Wars characters never stop!
- Help even younger children develop their building skills with Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO Life app, which allow them to zoom in on, rotate and visualize the construction model while they build
- LEGO Star Wars sets are brilliant for kids (and adult fans) to recreate iconic scenes from the Star Wars saga, make up their own unique stories or build and display the cool construction toys
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures that they connect perfectly and pull apart easily every time ? no need to use the Force!
5 - 99 Years
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
7.52 x 5.55 x 1.81 Inches
best battle pack ever!
This is the way. The way of AWESOMENESS!!
Oh. My. Gosh!! Waited so long for this set and it was very hard to get. I had to reserve it at the store, but it was worth the wait. Yes, I did replace the stud shooters, but I do like that it came with them. I love the designs and mandolorians in general, so I am super happy. Nice job lego. Cant wait for razonrcrest.
Maybe one of the best battle packs ever made.
With the release of the Mandalorian, this battle pack gives builders something unique and cool to buy. What's very cool about it is that there are two male and two female Mandos so all the kids have something fun to play with. My son and my daughter both love them. Also, now they are getting clearances out. I bought ten. The last Mando battle pack that was released is now worth about $45. So maybe save a few?
Mandalorian Battle Pack
This is a very interesting Battle pack. The minifigures can be mixed and matched for all types of configurations. This set is based on the Mandalorian TV show. This set also comes with a small bag of accessories for helmet gear.
My 12 year old grandson loved it!
I bought 2 of these Lego sets. Great addition to my Mandalorian Lego army.
Best Battle Pack Of All Time
For years I've been waiting for a battle pack that's not a waste of money and parts. After the success of the first Mando battle pack, I'm not sure why it took LEGO this long to make a new and better one. This one is by far superior and probably the best battle pack to date. Some people, including myself argue that this is the best set from the entire wave of early 2019 sets. Very satisfied with this set (mainly for the minifigures) and the scenery and speeder is not bad either, but we really are all here to customize our own awesome Mandalorians. I rate this a 9.5/10, becuase maybe the scenery either needed or be better, or not included at all to keep the price down just a bit. Either way, the set is amazing!
I'll be honest this set is the best battle pack we've gotten in a looooong time (if only they would've included 4 clones in the last clone battle pack instead of 2 Jedi!) but there's just a couple things I really don't like about this set.
-One, is are the stud shooters. I get the whole “playability” thing but for people trying to build armies, the VAST MAJORITY would much prefer the blasters. I don't know why they don't just throw in 3 blasters and a long blaster rifle along with the stud shooters if they aren't going to get rid of the stud shooters in battle packs. Most kids I've seen with the newer battle packs don't like the stud shooters either.
-Two, which has been stated before in another review which was countered by Lego. Faces. Plain black heads. I understand that in the show Mandolorians can't show their faces to living beings (except during the Clone Wars I guess? Cause they took their helmets off pretty frequently) but I would like to argue that the Mandolorians are still human, and Lego really missed out on putting some unique face prints here, even though they're just toys and kids really don't care about the creed because it's just Lego, nothing serious. I understand the decision, it just feels like a cop-out in my opinion. You never see Boba Fett's face and yet he has a printed face under his helmet.
This battle pack was really fun to build, the figures look really nice and so dose the build, but the helmets come off extremely easy, so play away from baby's and puppies. Over all a great set, and stop using stud shooters please.
Is this a new trend with StarWars legos? All the faces are just black blanks. Second set that I've bought where this happened... pretty disappointing. :/
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question