Buying the set alone just for the stag patronus, sirius black minifigure and the dementors are worth it! Looks great and as close to the original movie scene as possible. The trees depict how sad and cold the environment is when dementors are around. The new design of the dementors are great! Would be even better if they included more dementors. Planning to buy another set just to add more trees and dementors to set the scene. One negative: did not like the patronus spell shooting out of the tree. Luckily it is easily removable. Would have been better if they had another harry potter minifig casting the patronus.
About This Item
- This Harry Potter Hogwarts adventure set Includes 4 LEGO Harry Potter minifigures: new Harry Potter, new Sirius Black and 2 Dementors
- This LEGO Harry Potter wizard building set features a forest scene with a small lakeside build and 2 buildable trees with a spell-cast shooting function, plus a new semi-transparent glittering stag figure with room for a minifigure on top
- This Hogwarts wizard adventure set also includes Harry Potter's wand to cast the Expecto Patronum spell, as used in the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban movie
- Larger tree measures over 5? (13cm) high, 3? (8cm) wide and 1? (4cm) deep
- Stag patronus figure stands over 2? (7cm) tall
LEGO Harry Potter TM
Harry Potter, Sirius Black, Dementors
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
10.32 x 5.55 x 1.89 Inches
Beautiful set with introductions of new pieces
This Harry Potter scene was a very important one in Prisoner of Azkaban, my favorite film. Finally a Sirius Black figure that looks awesome appears in a set. Harry and Two dementors appear in the set, which is god if you want to build a Dementor army. My favorite part of the set is the stag. I love deer, and this one is a "fine addition to my collection." The transparent blue body with sparkling element really gives you the magic used to create this patronas. The stag's antlers are made of rubber, which was an unexpected aspect of the set. The setting has two trees, which look good, but not really from the back. I'd suggest keeping the back of the set to a wall. If you are an avid collector of special pieces or just a Harry Potter fan, this set is a must. The only problem, though, is that it is 20 bucks (forgive the pun) for 121 pieces, so not the best Price per Part ratio, but I don't care about that because the Stag was an expensive piece to manufacture.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.