LEED v4 Practices, Certification, and Accreditation Handbook - eBook
About This Item
LEED v4 Practices, Certification, and Accreditation Handbook, Second Edition, provides users with a practical user-friendly roadmap that presents the guidelines for selecting the LEED v4 rating system to better fit a particular project (e.g. LEED for Building Design and Construction, LEED for Operations and Maintenance, LEED for Interior Design and Construction, LEED for Building Design and Construction, or LEED for Neighborhood Development).
In addition, this comprehensive handbook carefully explains the modifications in the credentialing process, including the new 3-Tier system requiring applicants to first take the LEED™ Green Associate exam, followed by the LEED™ Professional Accreditation exam.
- Practical strategies and guidelines for applying LEED v4 project certification
- Annotated tables, checklists, charts, and references to "quantum leap," LEED v4
- Includes case studies with special focus is put on key areas where most errors occur
- Demystifies LEED v4 requirements for project as well as personal/professional LEED Certification
- Appendixes including sample exam questions, acronyms and abbreviations and a glossary
|Read This On|
|Is Downloadable Content Available|
|Digital Reader Format|
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.