Similar items in stock
L'Oreal Paris EverCurl Sulfate Free Hydracharge Cleansing Conditioner
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
L'Oreal Paris EverCurl Hydracharge Cleansing Conditioner:
- An innovative, gentle way to cleanse and condition curls in 1 simple step
- Helps preserve each curl's natural moisture
- Low-lathering creme cleanses and helps reduce friction to keep curls smooth, soft and manageable
- Ultra-conditioning formula is infused with hydrating botanicals
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoamphopropionate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Hibiscus Esculentus/Hibiscus Esculentus Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil/Orange Peel Oil.
Instructions: For normal hair use 8-10 pumps. For thicker hair use more. Apply to wet hair And massage gently into a low lather. Leave in 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. No need to use a separate conditioner. For optimal results use with EverCurl treatments.
|Capacity:||8.3 fl oz (245 ml)|
|Hair Type:||Curly , Normal|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.81 x 1.81 x 8.31 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's basically a cleansing conditioner. It will not change the pattern of your hair.by ladyafrica19825/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- L'Oreal makes other non-sulfate products for other kinds of hair besides curly.by PanhandleReviewer12/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The scent is not fruity at all. It reminds me of Blue Pearl brand's Nag Champa insence, so I LOVE it!by VeeBeeP5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The short and simple answer to this is: Yes. All the Ever line is made sulfate free, and the sulfate's are what fades color. I have color treated hair and use EverCurl, and I have never had an issue, quite the opposite, it has helped make my hair softer and keep the color (red, which is really hard to keep from turning brassy and orange over time) fresh and vibrant.by KeriB198210/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?