Loreal Evercreme Cleansing Conditioner - 8.3 Oz
Customers also considered
- $5.37 Was $5.97Save $0.60
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$17.01 List price $20.41Save $3.40
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Help to minimize breakage and leaves hair super soft and nourished.
UPC: 071249218020 - Loreal Evercreme Cleansing Conditioner - 8.3 Oz - Help to minimize breakage and leaves hair super soft and nourished. - Loreal Evercreme Cleansing Conditioner
- This one-step wonder product is an ultra-gentle, yet powerful combination of cleanser and moisture.
- Its Low-Poo, or Low-Lather, cleansing reduces friction on the hair fiber to help minimize breakage.
- This innovative, ultra- concentrated triple action conditioning formula, with Omega-3 and 6, leaves hair super soft and nourished without weighdown.
- One step away from luxuriously soft, manageable hair.
Perfect for all dry hair types.
- Triple Action Hydration.
- No harsh salts.
- Natural botanicals.
- 100 percent vegan.
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoamphopropionate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Camelina Sativa Oil/Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Caramel, CI 19140/Yellow 5.
Instructions: Use as directed on package
Explore this item
|Capacity:||8.3 fl oz (245 ml)|
|Hair Type:||Moisturized , Dry , Normal , Damaged|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||K1118800|
|Brand:||Loreal Vive Hair Conditioner|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.15 x 1.85 x 2.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes - it works and feels very similar to WENby DIXIECHICK9/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- L'Oreal EverCreme Sulfate-Free Moisture Conditioning Cleanser is a replacement to ashampoo.by GulfGolfer525/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, not shampoo. It's a cleansing conditioner, like Wen--non-sulfate, botanical. I was pleased with result. I'm sure Wen is better, but this will improve over time, I think.by VeeBeeP5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a creme rinse shampoo. This means it works like a shampoo, it will clean your hair. It will not make a lot of lather. Application feels more like a conditioner, but as long as you rinse well your hair will be amazing.by Vee255/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. This is a "shampoo", Or better known as a cream cleanser. It does not lather. It's as if washing hair with conditioner. Does not damage hair. Hair stays clean and beautiful twice as long as using traditional shampoo.by normii3/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Jimmie53/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Leigh, There are too many ingredients to list, but I can tell you there are no sulfates, no harsh salts, paraben free natural botanicals, and 100% vegan. Check out the label for more info. After using this for 6 or more months, I can tell you that it is great for someone who likes to wash/condition every day or 2, but if you don't wash but every 3-4 days, it may not clean enough for you. Personally, I like this product way more than Wen! Good luckby Muffinboogie4/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is in the order as it appears on the bottle: aqua/water/eau, cetearyl alcohol, sodium cocoamphopropionate, hydroxy-propyl starch phosphate, behen-trimonium chloride, parfum/fragrance, isopropyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, glycerin, tocopherol,hexyl, cinnamal, linalool, camelina stava oil/camelina sativa seed oil, prunus armeniaca kernel oil/apricot kernel oil, virus vinifera seed oil/grape seed oil, caramel, ci 19140/yellow 5by momofscooterandlovebug7/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?