My granddaughter (3 yrs.), loves it! It is nicely weighted. It can be used as a blanket, zips on both sides. My son said they will definitely use it for his daughter, when they go camping. Very pleased!
L.O.L. Surprise! Kids Weighted Blanket Slumber Bag, 5lb, I'm a Rockstar
Arrives by Wed, Oct 21
- Front panel measures 30” x 42” and weighs 3.5 lbs
- Back panel measures 30” x 50” and weighs 1.4 lbs
- Zips open!
- Machine washable
- Features L.O.L. Surprise!’s Rocker!
About This Item
Get the benefit and comfort of a weighted blanket and the convenience of a slumber bag with this L.O.L. Surprise! “I’m a Rockstar” kids’ weighted blanket slumber bag. The front panel of this slumber bag measures 30” x 42”, weighs 3.5 lbs, and is filled with glass beads that apply an even amount of weight over the entire body. The back panel measures 30” x 50”, weights 1.4lbs, and is padded with a soft microfiber fill to make sleeping more comfortable. This weighted slumber bag is designed with safety, quality, and comfort in mind and creates a feeling of being hugged and encouraging comfort and relaxation during nighttime or naptime.
This weighted blanket slumber bag features Rocker on a pink background with the phrase “Born To Be Bad!”. The shell is made of soft micromink, making it soft and soothing against skin and ideal for everyday use. The weighted filling top is encased in a separate liner and consists of 80% Glass Beads cushioned in 20% Non-Resin Polyester Fiberfill. The fill is evenly distributed within the quilted pockets. This slumber bag also includes a zipper that runs the full length of one side and along the bottom, ensuring a convenient way for your child to maneuver in and out.
The softness and warmth of this slumber bag makes it great for cuddling at home, naptime, reading, and watching TV. Take it along on family trips or sleepovers to keep your little one warm and cozy. This L.O.L. Surprise! weighted blanket slumber bag makes a great gift for any child!
This weighted slumber bag is also machine washable, making care easy and convenient for busy parents!
WARNING : CHILD MUST BE AGE 3 AND OLDER AND WEIGH OVER 35 LBS (16 KGS)To Prevent Suffocation or Other Injury:
- Never use with and infant. Never place blanket in a crib.
- Child should be able to get out of blanket without assistance. Caregiver should confirm child can use blanket safely.
- Never use to restrain child or restrict movement of the child.
- Blanket should never go past shoulders & should never cover the head.
- Consult pediatrician before using on a child who is injured, disabled or ill.
- Inspect regularly for wear and tear. Stop use immediately and discard if damaged or bead filling comes out of blanket.
- Refer to label for proper care instructions.
- Package includes (1) one weighted blanket slumber bag
- Front panel measures 30 in x 42 in (76 cm x 107 cm) and weighs 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Back panel measures 30 in x 50 in (76 cm x 127 cm) and weighs 1.4 lbs (.63 kg)
- Recommended for children ages 3 and older and weighing 35 lbs (16kg) or more
- Polyester with glass bead fill
- Spot clean or Machine wash
- It’s a weighted blanket that zippers together to make a slumber bag
- It’s soft on the back and weighted in the front
- Perfect for travel or sleepovers
- Comforts you like a hug
- Features L.O.L. Surprise!’s Rocker!
Customer reviews & ratings
Great for Camping!
Great value and quality
This is great because it doubles as both a slumber bag and a weighted blanket. You can actually unzip it fully to create one really wide blanket. The inside is a really soft plush and the colors are really vibrant. Could use at sleepovers, school, bedtime, or just chilling in front of the TV. I am a Walmart associate.
3 year-old loves this slumber bag
Not sure how well this will hold up, but for now my granddaughter is enjoying this at her house. My daughter says she likes to curl up in it as a sleeping bag. Not sure if it's a little hot when they're in the middle of summer, but I'm glad she likes this.
Great sleeping bag for children
Absolutely love the quality of this product! It is well-constructed and super soft. I can't wait for my grandchildren to enjoy them when they sleepover at our camper! Also love the fact that they are machine washable.
Cute weighted slumber set
This would be a perfect sleeping bag for younger kids who have trouble sleeping! The weight isn't too heavy and the patterns are super cute and vibrant. The only thing that would make it better is if it came with a pillow!
Heavy Sleeping Bag!
Good for my little one to take to sleepovers. She gets a little nervous so I like that she has a weighted blanket to calm her down. She has officially stayed through the night at her first sleepover!
Perfect sleeping bag for my daughter!
My daughter will love the Frozen design and I'm excited that it's for the new movie! I love that it's weighted but also isn't too heavy for her to carry to her friends place.
I am a Walmart associate and am writing this as part of a review event.
Bought this for my grandson for daycare nap time.. he just loves it..he says it keep him nice and warm ..
Beautiful and expensive looking. Only 3.5 lb
This review is for the paw patrol blanket. It is a beautiful soft velvety blanket/sleeping bag. It looks and feels a lot more expensive than it was. The colors are bright and beautiful. My son loves it. I think it's important to mention that even though the blanket is listed as 5 pounds the top portion of it that covers the child is only 3 1/2 pounds. Another really nice thing about the blanket is that it is washable.￼
seams poor but great item
Amazing color and softness but durability is lacking- seams ripped with gentle use in only a few months on 4 out of 6 of these that I purchased!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question